This one is for TexanMark | Syracusefan.com

This one is for TexanMark

Without question the hottest female athlete since......um, Eve

I would pay good beer money to see JoeCollege do that dance at our next tailgate.

Wait...he makes you pay?

Yep. Brotherhood has no privileges. I can't even visit him without bringing something. Next time it'll be a rotted Brie cheese round, you can count on that.

Mark and Orangeyes are two of my favorite posters for all the stuff they do for people on this board and don't get enough credit for all the time they devote to their Syracuse fans. Thank you to Mark and OE.

I second that. And I would throw in an additional six pack to see Mark and OE join JC in the tailgate dance...with the SU Dance Team.

Mark and Orangeyes are two of my favorite posters for all the stuff they do for people on this board and don't get enough credit for all the time they devote to their Syracuse fans. Thank you to Mark and OE.

But OE needs to post more cheesecake...

I second that. And I would throw in an additional six pack to see Mark and OE join JC in the tailgate dance...with the SU Dance Team.

here's a dance those two have been practicing in case we get invited to the pac 12 conference

Oh well. Just started another thread eerily like the OP. Didn't see it. My bad.

thanks to mark i have obsessed over that video now. ive never been one to obsess over anything..but i just.cant.get.enough.

Agree about Mark's efforts. While I have not taken him up on his offers (tickets, etc.), I am amazed at the number of things on this board he has done. And introducing us to his niece was great too. She's got a great smile.

Thanks guys...of course I watched that video of my niece about 10 times already.

Without question the hottest female athlete since......um, Eve
No way. Not even the hottest women track athlete

Allison Stokke
allison_stokke_01.jpg

Nothing like keeping it in the family. U sure you aren't from WVU Mark?

No way. Not even the hottest women track athlete

Allison Stokke

They should give her and extra 5 inches when she clears a height.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom