This team is so f”@$ing infuriating it’s notneven funny. | Syracusefan.com

This team is so f”@$ing infuriating it’s notneven funny.

Teams cool its fans like you that are infuriating. People will be demanding JBs head next bad loss (and we will have a couple of them down the stretch.) Waaaahhh waaaaahhh we suck and are on the bubble waaaaaahhh.

Tonight you saw why we have more wins in the Dance than any other ACC school than Duke and UNC since we join. Everyone is terrified to draw us.

Great win boys.

Teams cool its fans like you that are infuriating. People will be demanding JBs head next bad loss (and we will have a couple of them down the stretch.) Waaaahhh waaaaahhh we suck and are on the bubble waaaaaahhh.

Tonight you saw why we have more wins in the Dance than any other ACC school than Duke and UNC since we join. Everyone is terrified to draw us.

Great win boys.

K

I truly believe that the lows (and we’ve had plenty of those lately) make the highs much more special. This W tonight is an all-timer... I’m going to be on a high for a long time after this one!!!

I mean you’re obviously right but to me that means suffering through a season like 2002 to experience 2003. Beating number one Dukenat Cameron 48 hours after taking a dump on the Dome floor is something else.

I think this is a sign of what this team can accomplish when they focus. And the still play very loose with the ball, even when they are focused.

Duke is a young team and their defense isn't great. Virginia shoots 40% as a team from 3. I think they clean Duke's clock.

15A80348-CFBD-4BFC-9F58-A0519631E3F1.png

Team pisses me off. Great win but why? How? The up and down is just unbelievably odd.

WHY!!!!????

What a win...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom