This team's resiliency. | Syracusefan.com

This team's resiliency.

JoeSU

All American
I seem to recall that a few years ago it was reported that every one of our incoming recruits was a captain of their HS team. Does anyone else remember this? It makes you wonder if those leadership qualities have a lot to do with this team's resiliency after some rough Ls in the 1st half of the season, and the gritty, no-panic comeback Ws later in the year.

I seem to recall that a few years ago it was reported that every one of our incoming recruits was a captain of their HS team. Does anyone else remember this? It makes you wonder if those leadership qualities have a lot to do with this team's resiliency after some rough Ls in the 1st half of the season, and the gritty, no-panic comeback Ws later in the year.
GREAT point!

Marrone made a point at the time, that many of the incoming recruits were captains of their HS teams as well as good students.

as they should be.

Syracuse is a D1 program.

that is likely the norm across the country.

if Syracuse wasnt getting the team captains, then somebody else was.

thats a problem.

good to see the Orange are at least back to the ground level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom