This was on our board. I hope you folks like it. | Syracusefan.com

This was on our board. I hope you folks like it.

Hoo's That

Living Legend
The ACC as fast food places.

@TheDannyBarry

VIRGINIA - Way too pretentious of a place for the product it puts out. They're Shake Shack.

CLEMSON - Dominant. Solid. Sturdy. Nationally recognized and respected. They're McDonald's.

FLORIDA STATE - You might dislike them for ethical reasons, but you can never deny how good they are. They're Chick-fil-A.

NORTH CAROLINA STATE - You're going to walk by without a problem, but they lure you in with their sense of promise. You get a taste, and you get excited. But then you're left slightly disappointed and wishing there was more. They're Auntie Anne's.

LOUISVILLE - Came out of nowhere and were solid for a while. Everyone thought they'd stick it out with the best of 'em. But then they were marred by a scandal that's slowly taken them down. They're Chipotle.

WAKE FOREST - You have a pretty great memory from years ago, but you've never brought yourself to go back. They're Arby's.

BOSTON COLLEGE - Solid. Reliable. Sturdy. Hearty. Built for DUDES. They're Boston Market.

SYRACUSE - Beloved by a small subset of the country who won't shut up about them. Think they're a football school when really they're just a basketball school. They're Wawa.

MIAMI - Stuck in the past. Produces some really solid talent if you're willing to wait a bit. They're Steak 'n Shake.

VIRGINIA TECH - They're way better at night when you're drunk. They're Cookout.

GEORGIA TECH - They run the same three plays in a variety of formats. Also the day after playing them, you feel like . They're Taco Bell.

NORTH CAROLINA - You always hear about them, they're everywhere, and you're never really sure why. You're not convinced everything about them is legit. They're Subway.

DUKE - They technically play football, but everyone just goes for the basketball. They're Dairy Queen.

PITTSBURGH - Usually you're perfectly fine. But every once in a while they completely mess you up. They're Panda Express.

NOTRE DAME - Absolutely everywhere. Their fans permeate every city they're in. Not technically part of the ACC. Way better local alternatives exist. They're Starbucks.

Very fair and funny

Syracuse. Used to be a big time player that had national prominence, stuck with the same product and got to be stale and out of date. Introduced a whole new line of state of the art goodies and are on the rise. They're Arby's.

Syracuse: They're really a basketball school at the moment, but used to be a very good football school.

Fixed

I’ve been in many Maryland Wawas. So for the purpose of this piece, a convenience store is now fast food restaurant?

I would change VaTech's to Waffle House if we can bend the rules and consider them fast food.

VPI's would be a great "your mom" joke without the Cookout reference.

They are in Maryland and Delaware, too.
They're In Virginia, too. I've been to several from Williamsburg to Fredericksburg but don't know if they're elsewhere. I haven't seen them in northwest Virginia. Nice upgrade...

I’ve been in many Maryland Wawas. So for the purpose of this piece, a convenience store is now fast food restaurant?
I think they sell sandwiches made to order like Subway does. I know Royal Farms sells fried chicken that a lot of folks really like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom