- Aug 14, 2011
- Last year's team seemed to always get out to big leads and blow them, this year's team seems to always fall behind and catch up
- Last year's team was experienced, this year's team is young and improving
- Last year's team was unathletic, this year's team is fairly athletic
- Last year's team rarely used the bench, this year's team has played at least 10 different players in crunch time during various games
- Last year's team had a few guys monopolize all the shots every game, this year's team has different guys stepping up different games
- I don't know if this year's team is better than last year (w/ a healthy Edwards), but it is so much more exciting! If they can somehow get Judah and Jesse back next year, we will be nasty.