Class of 2014 - Thomas Holley | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Thomas Holley

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
DE out of Abraham Lincoln in Brooklyn.

Offers from FSU, Miami, Penn State and Syracuse per TOS.

there are some big time prospects in NY area this year. Just down state there is Samuel, Holley, and Mavety. The only one that said Syracuse was his team growing up was Mavety, and he's originally from NJ. These are kids we have to have.

there are some big time prospects in NY area this year. Just down state there is Samuel, Holley, and Mavety. The only one that said Syracuse was his team growing up was Mavety, and he's originally from NJ. These are kids we have to have.
Just in time for our downstate recruiters to disappear. I wonder if Moore knows about them? (i kid..kinda)

@NYPost_Brazille: Lincoln DT Thomas Holley visiting Penn State today.

Awesome. Biggest dome crowd of the year and a key recruit goes to penn state for the weekend.

Awesome. Biggest dome crowd of the year and a key recruit goes to penn state for the weekend.

Wait, why wasn't he invited to the junior daaaaahhhh. Nevermind.

Nice. I mean, Penn State is a decent place full of nothing but decent people, great place to build character. Bully.

also, Penn State bball is off until Weds. So there is nothing going on on campus. ( not that their bball team is a draw)

Nice. I mean, Penn State is a decent place full of nothing but decent people, great place to build character. Bully.
Maybe he runs into Al Pacino doing research for his Joe Paterno role. Kind of makes me sickthat they will probably try to make the bastard look good.

Maybe he runs into Al Pacino doing research for his Joe Paterno role. Kind of makes me sickthat they will probably try to make the look good.
Well you know how Hollywood is . . . . ;)

Do they hold group showers at the PSU Junior Day?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom