Thomas Robinson, Perry Jones 3 opt for NBA | Syracusefan.com

Thomas Robinson, Perry Jones 3 opt for NBA

T-Robinson was my favorite non syracuse player this year. Crazy sad story, great player, good kid. BEASTTT.

Perry Jones has the look of a future NBA bust. the guy has a very inconsitent motor...can only imagine what happens to the motor once he gets his multimillion dollar guaranteed lottery pick contract.

There were a lot of players declaring today...When is the deadline? This week?

Perry Jones has the look of a future NBA bust. the guy has a very inconsitent motor...can only imagine what happens to the motor once he gets his multimillion dollar guaranteed lottery pick contract.
Shades of Mark Blount.

I believe the 10th is the deadline to put you're name in, and like the 21st is the deadline to withdraw if you change your mind? I might be wrong on that though.

I believe the 10th is the deadline to put you're name in, and like the 21st is the deadline to withdraw if you change your mind? I might be wrong on that though.
The deadline to return to school is today, but if you stay out of the draft, you have until the 29th I think to declare. So if you declare after today there is no returning to school.