Thought about Jalen..

Orangezoo

Living Legend
Or maybe Waiters got suspended from the NBA for tweaking out on edible gummies and had some time to kill and decided to take in a game?
If there was a meeting please let Dion have kept his gummie stash in the car.

Gabjon

All Conference
I hope Dion helps Jalen work on his ability to change speeds. Jalen plays at one speed and is therefore easy to defend. Dion is very good at change of speed change of direction moves often they lead to a pass and not a shot.

721Comstock

All American
You must mean "Bogart" that joint. Comes from Humphrey Bogart's chain smoking on screen way back in the day.
Its actually an eating riff on “Bogarting” from the Simpsons, and the characters are addicted to McRib sandwiches, following them around like DeadHeads, and Homer says something like,
“Don’t Borgnine all the McRibs, man!”

So, meme within a meme.
Memeception. ;)

jdubs30

Living Legend
Buddy’s got 2 years left. Safe to assume JG3 will start for 4 years. I think JB likes Goodine and he has potential. I truly believe it will hard to keep Kadary off the court as he brings a different skill set than the other 3.

Then there’s Jalen...maybe he can put it together but come the end of this year all he’s doing is getting 10-15mpg off the bench...gotta imagine he’s gone

FRANKIEFAN

All Conference
Maybe.

Jalen Carey is 100% unplayable right now and has been that way since ACC play started last year. BUT Goodine and Washington could not go into MSG right now and drop 29 in a loss like Carey did 365 days ago as a true freshman even if given the minutes and a green light.

Day2

WE WANT CHIMICHANGAS!!!
Maybe.

Jalen Carey is 100% unplayable right now and has been that way since ACC play started last year. BUT Goodine and Washington could not go into MSG right now and drop 29 in a loss like Carey did 365 days ago as a true freshman even if given the minutes and a green light.
But they can drop a combined 5 points in a win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom