Thoughts on Rodney Hood? | Syracusefan.com

Thoughts on Rodney Hood?

Czar

All Conference
Transferring from MsSt, Small Forward. Different type of player than C.J. Fair/Jerami Grant. Worth going after him?

I really like Rodney Hood. Reminds me of Wes Johnson when he decided to transfer. I'm also thinking Louisville.

Why you thinking Ville?
Pitino recruited him there, they're heavy on guards for the time being, looks like they could use a 6'7 wing. Not too far from home also.

Does the ville want him? He picked msst over louisville... that'd be like tobias harris wanting to transfer to cuse after his freshman year.

I think Louisville as well. Swoopshire is leaving the program and he could step right in after sitting out a year.

Didn't realize Swopshire was leaving Louisville ... when was that announced? I'm assuming he's transfering if that's the case. Surely he's not going pro after the injury filled so-so season he just had.
he's graduating and slick rick walked him to the door

Interesting. Well at least he got his degree. Can't give Pitino a hard time about it, especially if he does all he can to find a good spot for him.

Transferring from MsSt, Small Forward. Different type of player than C.J. Fair/Jerami Grant. Worth going after him?
Ask JB or Hop

Sounds like a perfect fit. Long, good shooter, decent rebounder.

Would be a nice addition to go with Sr. Fair and So. Grant. He'd have 3 years left to play, too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom