Thoughts on the ND Debacle and a quick look ahead | Syracusefan.com

Thoughts on the ND Debacle and a quick look ahead

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
A whirlwind few weeks after that tough Virginia loss. Give the team and staff credit for getting three big wins against JHU, Rutty, and Duke. All three the team looked to be in trouble and they found away to win. With this schedule those were 3 huge wins especially with Rutgers win this past weekend putting them back in the at large discussion. Mellen, Kennedy, Phaup, Fernandez, Lipka, Solomon (for the most part), the SSDMs, starting midfield etc, there has been a lot of outstanding play. I also think Donahue has done a good job getting goals from an offense that has some glaring holes.

As for the ND game and where we go from here a few thoughts. The slow starts are nothing new and have unfortunately become a hallmark of the Desko regime the last 5-7 years. Now we have also generated some amazing comebacks during this era as well (to many to mention) but when you play with fire its only a matter of time before you get burned and we got burned on Sat big time. You can't constantly dig yourself a whole and expect to always make the miraculous comeback, its not going to happen.

For the game itself there were disappointing issues. To me the most concerning where the turnovers and first half defense. The turnovers were beyond frustrating. SU went into the Duke game #1 in the nation and the last two games we have looked like St. Bonaventure. Now give ND credit they were responsible for forcing some of the 23 or 24 turnovers we had last Saturday but at least 60% were self inflicted. Dumb passes to covered players, BTB passes when were down 5 goals, trying to split a triple team on the clear when another play is wide open, just dropping a wide open pass, rifling a pass at a players knees when there 7 yards away etc etc etc. It was pitiful. I dont know if it was because it was the first road game, we were outside or what the problem was but jesus it felt like I was watching a middle school game at times out there. ND does a good job on the ride but they are not really an overaggressive D in the 6 on 6, so to have that many turnovers was infuriating. I am not going to sit here and say I have the answer to solve the issue, especially when it seemed like everybody on the roster turned it over but we have to be light years better starting Tuesday. Our passes in general need to be better, to many times a guy would make a pass to an open teammate and it was rifled at their ankles or we would drop a simple pass and catch which happened at least 2 or 3 times and even Ward called it out. Second stop trying to run through double and triple teams on the clear especially the long poles. Somebody has to be open, I don't mind Dearth doing it but we had 2-3 turnovers when guys got surrounded and didn't pass the ball. Lastly Solomon and others need to stop with the BTB nonsense, this isn't the asll star game, we don't need a BTB pass to the crease down 5 goals in the 1st quarter. Overall the passing has to get light years better, it was an abomination last Saturday.

Defensively I have no idea what that 1st half was but we looked lost and then in the 2nd half we looked the SU team that stonewalled Duke the week before. Porter has been great most of the year but he's developing a bad pattern with these slow starts and struggling with low shots. It was certainly a team effort (a bad one) in the first half but he's got to get on track quicker because Strang looked excellent in the 2nd half. Overall we struggled everywhere in that 1st half, short stick play, Fusco getting beat twice on Costabile running toward the middle on a sweep shot, Mellen and Bomberry not sliding, Cunningham looking lost etc etc etc. SU defensively the last few years as a couple games or at least halves where we just look lost and Sat was one of them. Not going to panic or belate the point but much like the turnovers we have to be better period. The dumb penalties need to stop as well. I know this team is more physical then we have been really since probably the 08 team but we can't afford 3 un-releasable penalties, two of which we were getting the ball back on. Bomberry and Kennedy both know better, can't have it. We did look better in the 2nd half for sure but we need more of a 60 min effort.

From an offensive standpoint it was pretty much a mirror image of the Duke and Colgate first halves. Attack completely MIA, turning the ball over every other possession and low % shots. ND like Duke did a good job of snuffing out any real transition opportunities and really stressed getting back to stop SU from getting fast break goals and forcing us to score in the 6 on 6. SU in my opinion is being hurt by a few things in particular that are showing up week after week.

1. The depth we had going into the season (at least on paper) has not materialized. Dordevic's injury is the main culprit there but secondary guys like O'Sullivan and McKinney who could have given some midfield minutes and add a new wrinkle have been hurt as well and haven't seen the field all year. Quinn was back but appeared to only get 1 run and then disappeared, Magnan has gone MIA as well.. Buttermore after an unbelievable stretch has now gone scoreless in 3 straight games, and looks like Dejoe with his shot accuracy. Ditto for Carlin who after a decent year last year has made almost no impact. SU the last 5+ years has run a 2nd and 3rd mid line pretty consistently, this year were running a 1st line and sort of mixed 2nd. With so many middies on the roster its a bit perplexing we can't run a competent second mid line. We really need to get Buttermore, Carlin and Quinn/Magnan on track to take some pressure off that 1st mid line.

2. Personnel decisions - Its not secret I am high on Cook and while he has run hot and cold I don't think the staff is doing him any favors. We keep bouncing him back and forth between attack and Midfield and he hasn't had a chance to get comfortable anywhere. The offense looked the best on Sat when Cook was at attack and Solomon was running through the box. I would like to see Cook getting his minutes almost exclusively at attack, let him build some confidence and play where he is most comfortable. Speaking of attack the Seebold experiment needs to end. I get that Voigt was hobbled a few possessions but this is year 2 of runnign him out there a few possessions each game and he still doesn't have a point. I don't want to write the kid off but he looks lost out there. I guess he could be shining in practice but its definitely not carrying over. At this point lets see what Nelson can do with some minutes as I assume Berkman is not ready and is RS.

3. Attack spot - Not to be a dead horse here but the attack unit continues to be the weak spot. Every game it seems we have 1 of the 3 starters play well while the other two struggle. Solomon has been the most consistent but he was a a mess on Sunday with the turnovers. I think Voigt is doing what he can but his complete inability to dodge makes him to easy defend against better teams especially when we don't have an elite dodger to force a slide and get him open. He did have 3 goals on Sat so that was nice to see. Rehfuss is what he is, a good attackmen who would thrive as a 2nd or 3rd option thats being asked to be the 1 or 1A option on this team. Rehfuss would look a world better if he had a Donahue or Rice or Staats to play off of instead of trying to be the main dodging attackmen which he struggles with. Now again he's out there giving his all for sure but were asking him to play a role I don't think he can. It doesn't help when Curry is shooting 2 for 20 or whatever is the last two games and Trimboli had turnover issues against ND.
It unfortunately speaks to the lack of high end or elite attackmen on the roster that has been this teams blind spot the last 3-4 years. We all know the names and who should or could be here but there not. Issue #1 for this staff to solve this off-season is the attack spot because we need help their desperately.

All that said the team is still in relatively good shape when you look at the tourney. the Duke win took a hit but that evened out with Rutty beating OSU. If you look at the remaining schedule of Hobart, Cornell, UNC, an Navy. The team needs to be 2-2 at worst and really 3-1 if it wants a decent seed. Navy is a mess right now so I would like to think that will be a win. The other three will certainly be a battle. This team has responded well to the other losses this season and obviously the schedule has been a bear (every game besides Gate has been against a top 20 team) so I am hopeful they will respond on Tuesday. Still SU is going into a tough situation on Tuesday. This is our first mid week game, its on the road, and Hobart hasn't played since last Wednesday. Now Hobart is only a 45-50 drive so its not liek were playing at High Point but make no mistake this is Hobart's super bowl and they will want this game bad. SU really needs this win and needs to come out and play their best game of the season tomorrow night.

A whirlwind few weeks after that tough Virginia loss. Give the team and staff credit for getting three big wins against JHU, Rutty, and Duke. All three the team looked to be in trouble and they found away to win. With this schedule those were 3 huge wins especially with Rutgers win this past weekend putting them back in the at large discussion. Mellen, Kennedy, Phaup, Fernandez, Lipka, Solomon (for the most part), the SSDMs, starting midfield etc, there has been a lot of outstanding play. I also think Donahue has done a good job getting goals from an offense that has some glaring holes.

As for the ND game and where we go from here a few thoughts. The slow starts are nothing new and have unfortunately become a hallmark of the Desko regime the last 5-7 years. Now we have also generated some amazing comebacks during this era as well (to many to mention) but when you play with fire its only a matter of time before you get burned and we got burned on Sat big time. You can't constantly dig yourself a whole and expect to always make the miraculous comeback, its not going to happen.

For the game itself there were disappointing issues. To me the most concerning where the turnovers and first half defense. The turnovers were beyond frustrating. SU went into the Duke game #1 in the nation and the last two games we have looked like St. Bonaventure. Now give ND credit they were responsible for forcing some of the 23 or 24 turnovers we had last Saturday but at least 60% were self inflicted. Dumb passes to covered players, BTB passes when were down 5 goals, trying to split a triple team on the clear when another play is wide open, just dropping a wide open pass, rifling a pass at a players knees when there 7 yards away etc etc etc. It was pitiful. I dont know if it was because it was the first road game, we were outside or what the problem was but jesus it felt like I was watching a middle school game at times out there. ND does a good job on the ride but they are not really an overaggressive D in the 6 on 6, so to have that many turnovers was infuriating. I am not going to sit here and say I have the answer to solve the issue, especially when it seemed like everybody on the roster turned it over but we have to be light years better starting Tuesday. Our passes in general need to be better, to many times a guy would make a pass to an open teammate and it was rifled at their ankles or we would drop a simple pass and catch which happened at least 2 or 3 times and even Ward called it out. Second stop trying to run through double and triple teams on the clear especially the long poles. Somebody has to be open, I don't mind Dearth doing it but we had 2-3 turnovers when guys got surrounded and didn't pass the ball. Lastly Solomon and others need to stop with the BTB nonsense, this isn't the asll star game, we don't need a BTB pass to the crease down 5 goals in the 1st quarter. Overall the passing has to get light years better, it was an abomination last Saturday.

Defensively I have no idea what that 1st half was but we looked lost and then in the 2nd half we looked the SU team that stonewalled Duke the week before. Porter has been great most of the year but he's developing a bad pattern with these slow starts and struggling with low shots. It was certainly a team effort (a bad one) in the first half but he's got to get on track quicker because Strang looked excellent in the 2nd half. Overall we struggled everywhere in that 1st half, short stick play, Fusco getting beat twice on Costabile running toward the middle on a sweep shot, Mellen and Bomberry not sliding, Cunningham looking lost etc etc etc. SU defensively the last few years as a couple games or at least halves where we just look lost and Sat was one of them. Not going to panic or belate the point but much like the turnovers we have to be better period. The dumb penalties need to stop as well. I know this team is more physical then we have been really since probably the 08 team but we can't afford 3 un-releasable penalties, two of which we were getting the ball back on. Bomberry and Kennedy both know better, can't have it. We did look better in the 2nd half for sure but we need more of a 60 min effort.

From an offensive standpoint it was pretty much a mirror image of the Duke and Colgate first halves. Attack completely MIA, turning the ball over every other possession and low % shots. ND like Duke did a good job of snuffing out any real transition opportunities and really stressed getting back to stop SU from getting fast break goals and forcing us to score in the 6 on 6. SU in my opinion is being hurt by a few things in particular that are showing up week after week.

1. The depth we had going into the season (at least on paper) has not materialized. Dordevic's injury is the main culprit there but secondary guys like O'Sullivan and McKinney who could have given some midfield minutes and add a new wrinkle have been hurt as well and haven't seen the field all year. Quinn was back but appeared to only get 1 run and then disappeared, Magnan has gone MIA as well.. Buttermore after an unbelievable stretch has now gone scoreless in 3 straight games, and looks like Dejoe with his shot accuracy. Ditto for Carlin who after a decent year last year has made almost no impact. SU the last 5+ years has run a 2nd and 3rd mid line pretty consistently, this year were running a 1st line and sort of mixed 2nd. With so many middies on the roster its a bit perplexing we can't run a competent second mid line. We really need to get Buttermore, Carlin and Quinn/Magnan on track to take some pressure off that 1st mid line.

2. Personnel decisions - Its not secret I am high on Cook and while he has run hot and cold I don't think the staff is doing him any favors. We keep bouncing him back and forth between attack and Midfield and he hasn't had a chance to get comfortable anywhere. The offense looked the best on Sat when Cook was at attack and Solomon was running through the box. I would like to see Cook getting his minutes almost exclusively at attack, let him build some confidence and play where he is most comfortable. Speaking of attack the Seebold experiment needs to end. I get that Voigt was hobbled a few possessions but this is year 2 of runnign him out there a few possessions each game and he still doesn't have a point. I don't want to write the kid off but he looks lost out there. I guess he could be shining in practice but its definitely not carrying over. At this point lets see what Nelson can do with some minutes as I assume Berkman is not ready and is RS.

3. Attack spot - Not to be a dead horse here but the attack unit continues to be the weak spot. Every game it seems we have 1 of the 3 starters play well while the other two struggle. Solomon has been the most consistent but he was a a mess on Sunday with the turnovers. I think Voigt is doing what he can but his complete inability to dodge makes him to easy defend against better teams especially when we don't have an elite dodger to force a slide and get him open. He did have 3 goals on Sat so that was nice to see. Rehfuss is what he is, a good attackmen who would thrive as a 2nd or 3rd option thats being asked to be the 1 or 1A option on this team. Rehfuss would look a world better if he had a Donahue or Rice or Staats to play off of instead of trying to be the main dodging attackmen which he struggles with. Now again he's out there giving his all for sure but were asking him to play a role I don't think he can. It doesn't help when Curry is shooting 2 for 20 or whatever is the last two games and Trimboli had turnover issues against ND.
It unfortunately speaks to the lack of high end or elite attackmen on the roster that has been this teams blind spot the last 3-4 years. We all know the names and who should or could be here but there not. Issue #1 for this staff to solve this off-season is the attack spot because we need help their desperately.

All that said the team is still in relatively good shape when you look at the tourney. the Duke win took a hit but that evened out with Rutty beating OSU. If you look at the remaining schedule of Hobart, Cornell, UNC, an Navy. The team needs to be 2-2 at worst and really 3-1 if it wants a decent seed. Navy is a mess right now so I would like to think that will be a win. The other three will certainly be a battle. This team has responded well to the other losses this season and obviously the schedule has been a bear (every game besides Gate has been against a top 20 team) so I am hopeful they will respond on Tuesday. Still SU is going into a tough situation on Tuesday. This is our first mid week game, its on the road, and Hobart hasn't played since last Wednesday. Now Hobart is only a 45-50 drive so its not liek were playing at High Point but make no mistake this is Hobart's super bowl and they will want this game bad. SU really needs this win and needs to come out and play their best game of the season tomorrow night.

Great points. You touched on it, but Kennedy was really out of control on Saturday. In addition to the penalties, he was trying to do way too much - running through 4 guys all over his back and not looking for the easy outlet pass...He's an amazing talent and the heart and hustle are there for sure, but he needs to get back to using his head

Good points on Cook. As I watched the game yesterday I thought Cook just needs to gain some more confidence but when he does I think he'll be a handful due to his quickness.

Nice writeup Jeremy. I like your point about the personnel decisions the staff is making. After the Duke game, Desko made a comment about not benching Curry despite his 1-12 shooting, saying something to the effect of "thats not what we do if you are struggling". But that's exactly what he has been doing with non-star players all year in the midfield - Quinn sets a moving pick early on then doesn't see the field again. Magnan to my mind hasn't done anything wrong but has been benched for two weeks now (maybe he has an injury, not sure). And like you said Cook probably has no idea where he'll be playing from week to week. It's a yo-yo contest out there which can't be helping confidence for some players.

I'm shocked I's saying this after last year when they didn't run their first midfield enough, but this year because the attack has struggled so much I think they've become overly reliant on that first unit. I think Curry and Buttermore have been exposed a bit playing against long sticks and someone else (Trimboli, Cook, Solomon) needs to really punish whoever the short sticks are. They need to start drawing slides to free up Voigt. Not sure how they do this now but I have to trust that Desko/Donahue will figure it out.

Great points. You touched on it, but Kennedy was really out of control on Saturday. In addition to the penalties, he was trying to do way too much - running through 4 guys all over his back and not looking for the easy outlet pass...He's an amazing talent and the heart and hustle are there for sure, but he needs to get back to using his head
Agree. Watching with a few others and counter was that at least he was trying to spark team out of doldrums by making a play when we were down big at time. Ill add that just once would I like to watch a game and feel that we got the benefits of calls rather than our opponent. Bomberry and Kennedy hits were penalties but so were some hits on our kids that were not called. Every game you see Solomon or Voigt planted, think last game Solomon was on his knees for several moments and Kennedy was blasted on opening face with head down by charger with ref looking on. I posted during game that I had no issue with Bomberry coming up and lowering shoulder in first half because rather see that than our other close defensemen standing around and not sliding.

You are spot on as usual with your comments. Offensively, our attack is simply not producing consistently. I'd start Strang against Hobart. We cannot afford to have Porter take the first quarter or first half off. Clean up the turnovers and address the failed clears. The good news is that all of these things are fixable. We know we are going to see Hobart's best game Tuesday and they are a dangerous team this year. Time to respond and step it up.

Nelson came in for like 30 seconds against Albany. He nearly actually broke a starting dudes ankle from behind cage and would have an assist but somebody missed an easy quick stick. Seebold hasn't done anything close to that in 1 and 1/2 seasons of occasional play. Give the little man a shot! He legitimately looked as good as cook in the preseason team v team scrimmage.

Nice writeup Jeremy. I like your point about the personnel decisions the staff is making. After the Duke game, Desko made a comment about not benching Curry despite his 1-12 shooting, saying something to the effect of "thats not what we do if you are struggling". But that's exactly what he has been doing with non-star players all year in the midfield - Quinn sets a moving pick early on then doesn't see the field again. Magnan to my mind hasn't done anything wrong but has been benched for two weeks now (maybe he has an injury, not sure). And like you said Cook probably has no idea where he'll be playing from week to week. It's a yo-yo contest out there which can't be helping confidence for some players.

I'm shocked I's saying this after last year when they didn't run their first midfield enough, but this year because the attack has struggled so much I think they've become overly reliant on that first unit. I think Curry and Buttermore have been exposed a bit playing against long sticks and someone else (Trimboli, Cook, Solomon) needs to really punish whoever the short sticks are. They need to start drawing slides to free up Voigt. Not sure how they do this now but I have to trust that Desko/Donahue will figure it out.

I couldn't agree more with your point about playing the 1st to much after them not getting enough run last year. I think we both may have mentioned this a few weeks ago as well but it as really apparent on Saturday. I could be wrong but I think Donahue does the subbing for the offense and I agree we went from not playing the 1st line to much to over playing them. I think part of the problem is the schedule. Outside of the Albany game SU has been in a close game ( often coming behind) or faced a really good team where there is no blowout where SU can get some younger guys some much needed run. Again thats what happens when you have a schedule thats loaded from beginning to end without a breather. It's asking a lot to have this team run the gauntlet week after week after week. Like you I don't know how you address the issue at this point with 4 games left and a quick turnaround but fingers crossed the staff can address it.

Good points on Cook. As I watched the game yesterday I thought Cook just needs to gain some more confidence but when he does I think he'll be a handful due to his quickness.

Once the game slows down for him and he's at attack full time, watch out. You saw flashes against Rutgers, he has the skill and talent its only a matter of time.

Yep, we need some good minutes from 5th and 6th mids. Chicken or egg - gotta show something in minutes but hard to do when your run is so limited. Quinn back, doesn't appear to be a dodger but a shooter who can pass , Magnan appeared to be an able dodger but loose with passes. . Agree on need to draw and dish Voigt is a deadly sniper n Buttermore can rip from up top, latter will work for shots but not his forte

You are spot on as usual with your comments. Offensively, our attack is simply not producing consistently. I'd start Strang against Hobart. We cannot afford to have Porter take the first quarter or first half off. Clean up the turnovers and address the failed clears. The good news is that all of these things are fixable. We know we are going to see Hobart's best game Tuesday and they are a dangerous team this year. Time to respond and step it up.

Porter's played very well this year but he has cooled down in the first half of games for sure. I don't know that I would start Strang (he did look great against ND) but If I was Dekso I would have a semi-quick hook .

Playing goalie is as mental as physical. Even the best can run hold and cold , confidence is such a key to being in rhythm. Strang is a good goalie as is Porter, comforting to have two good goalies to turn to but playing two hardly ever works out. Thought turning to Strang for 2h was a good change but hope it does not undermine the confidence of Porter. He needs that vote of confidence and entire eteam needs to help him get through 1q as he has been very good beyond.

Not sure what is going on with Porter but other teams have clearly been told to shoot low on him. As we saw on Saturday, we simply cannot continue to dig 4-5 goal holes for ourselves and hope for a miraculous 4th quarter comeback. I expect him to start against Hobart but think we'll see a quick hook should he have another crappy first quarter.

Not sure what is going on with Porter but other teams have clearly been told to shoot low on him. As we saw on Saturday, we simply cannot continue to dig 4-5 goal holes for ourselves and hope for a miraculous 4th quarter comeback. I expect him to start against Hobart but think we'll see a quick hook should he have another crappy first quarter.

I mean he also stole 2-3 goals on Saturday in the 1st half when he wasn't getting much help.
Didn't he also win ACC defensive player of the week last week? Before the ND game I believe he save % was over 60. He had had some issues with low shots but I think he's far from the problem on that end of the field.

It's no big secret that you should shoot low on every goalie.

Comments based on reading through this thread:

*Cook should be playing full time at attack. Even starting. *Refuss should be on notice to. As JC pointed out - 2 or 3 at best.

*Porter - made some great saves but then just got buried. You can't leave your goalie hanging out to dry and then his confidence caved with the onslaught. He 100% starts next game out and he should. Any talk of benching him or quick hooks is absurd. He leads the ACC in saves and percentage. #21 nationally and behind mostly low level schools. Kids been a bright spot on a Defense that allows over 10 goals per game. He's averaging some 12+ saves per game and comes in at about .54%

*You don't bench your best player - Curry - because of poor shooting. You bench guys for playing terrible. Bench guys for their abysmal stick skills, lack of effort, careless turnovers. The stick handling - passes into the ground, overthrows, the dropping of easy passes etc - from a few guys such as Solomon and Trimboli were JR high'ish.

*Kennedy - I'll take his play all day long. Kid plays with effort, desire and heart every second he's on the field. Of course you want a kid to play smarter (head) but I'll take his hard physical play above everything else. I'd rather have what he gives then a kid playing soft. (the team meathead is Bomberry) but Kennedy gives 100% every second out. Too bad the Offense can't learn something from it.

I think u have to start porter. The problem Porter has w low shots is that he tends to “flop” when they shoot the ball at his feet. Notice just about every scored low shot he is on the ground in a split rather than getting his head over the ball, punching that top hand down, and driving his bottom hand out. I’m fine w him being on a knee, but if he continues to go into a split for every low shot then he’s going to continue to struggle there. But other than that I think he’s been pretty great, covering up what I think has been a pretty suspect defense at times (Which I think is absolutely ridiculous considering the experience we have) but regardless

Really hoping to see some new mix /shake-up at attack if things get stagnant. I was shocked by Penn State attack unit vs. Maryland last night ...they are very creative and play incredibly fast...breaking ankles and creating slides...old school Cuse

I'd like to stop seeing our long sticks cradle one-handed through traffic.

Kennedy and somebody else (Bomberry?) did it a few times and lost possession.

Not true, those came off stick checks in heavy traffic after gb's and you have to extend to get away at times. Those two have above average stick skills and key transition. Cuse 22-23 on clears. The sloppy turnovers were iin catching n passing by others with short sticks

Not true, those came off stick checks in heavy traffic after gb's and you have to extend to get away at times. Those two have above average stick skills and key transition. Cuse 22-23 on clears. The sloppy turnovers were iin catching n passing by others with short sticks

We'll agree to disagree. There were two distinct instances where a longstick attempted to clear through a double team and took a hand off his stick to try to evade checks. Both were avoidable; pull it out, pass it, run to space...anything other than taking one hand off your stick.

Nothing good ever happens to a d-man when he takes one hand off his stick while carrying the ball.

They were off fo gb's in traffic not clears and sometimes you dont have the luxury. Ive watched replay, should have went back once instead of trying to make play down eight. Poles that handle and push action are a huge plus , throwing it back to goalie with space and walking ball up pass with little time to clear in twenty seconds is a larger issue . Not only requires a good pass and catch but also allows defenses to settle and our offense to start later in clock than necessary

Actually one off rebound in traffic with immediate destick. My point remains.

They were off fo gb's in traffic not clears and sometimes you dont have the luxury. Ive watched replay, should have went back once instead of trying to make play down eight. Poles that handle and push action are a huge plus , throwing it back to goalie with space and walking ball up pass with little time to clear in twenty seconds is a larger issue . Not only requires a good pass and catch but also allows defenses to settle and our offense to start later in clock than necessary

It's fundamentally unsound to take a hand off a 6 ft stick. Whether it's scooping a ground ball through traffic (even dumber) or running through multiple defenders. You're not a threat to pass or shoot and you're an easy target to get stripped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom