Three Bernie Fine accusers were 'highly credible,' Syracuse Police chief says | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Three Bernie Fine accusers were 'highly credible,' Syracuse Police chief says

Finally go to the ESPN site to read about the game and oh yes, the story is there, linked right below the game. How fun!

And nothing on Anderson/Dixon/Mizzou.

He's not making himself look good. Wonder what his boss thinks about his decision to share these absurd and unproductive opinions.

To be a fly on the wall in City Hall today...
It's official, the SPD has overtaken Fitz on the Sarge's jackwagon index. It wasn't easy, and I waited for the full stories but today I have no choice. The move is made based on these three gems, from the stories today:

1. "Police found Lang credible even though he initially denied being molested, and even though he offered his own son as an SU ball boy and attended Fine's birthday party in 2006, Broton said"...really Broton are you sure you don't want to have some explanation with that quote.

2. On VanHooser: "You're telling me that the chief of police finds a guy who recanted on the front page of the paper - the chief of police finds that guy highly credible? Fitzpatrick asked. "Do you really need a response from me to say how stupid that is?"...he's got a point.

3. On Tomaselli: "You know for a 24 karat gold fact that that kid was in school on the day of the game" Fitzpatrick said. "And these two guys, the top cop in the city of Syracuse and his No. 1 assistant, are telling the people of Syracuse that Zach Tomaselli's credibility is still open to question. That, to me, is scary."...and I have side with Fitz on this one, it's really time to call ZT FOS.

If I were that fly, I would get my spot back on that wall tomorrow. They have some serious damage control to do.

I just read the original article: Why is nobody calling for the head of the prison psychologist if VanHooser had made his accusations "years ago"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom