Three Non-Football-Related Complaints | Syracusefan.com

Three Non-Football-Related Complaints

donniesyracuse

Hall of Fame
1. We entered the dome twenty minutes before kickoff (later than usual). I was not able to find a program. I asked everywhere, including the team store. Everyone said that they ran out. That has never happened to me before.

2. The wifi in my section is usually decent. Last night it was non-existent.

3. As others have pointed out, the Marvin Graves thing was embarrassing. He hadn't even left the field yet and they had already moved on to the stupid sponsored field goal contest.

Last night was a pleasure in almost every other way.

The WiFi was terrible last night and in years past it hasn't been and has gotten better. I was surprised by that.

The Graves thing isn't surprising as this school really doesn't know how to honor a player correctly. From spelling names wrong, from rushing through ceremonies, to what we saw last night.

1. We entered the dome twenty minutes before kickoff (later than usual). I was not able to find a program. I asked everywhere, including the team store. Everyone said that they ran out. That has never happened to me before.

3. As others have pointed out, the Marvin Graves thing was embarrassing. He hadn't even left the field yet and they had already moved on to the stupid sponsored field goal contest.

You might just as well have been reading my mind with this list.

Loved what he said about attendance and he won't "be gone' after 1 year with a 8-4 record.

How an I going to "tweet my beats" with no wifi?

Did everyone notice that the Dome DJ was gone.
Yes, and not just the DJ being gone, also it seemed they put WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE to rest. I mean the song is only 30 years old its about time they put it to bed and got some more current stuff.

How an I going to "tweet my beats" with no wifi?

Did everyone notice that the Dome DJ was gone.
I did not but now that you mention it, thank God. And they didn't play as much music either

My parking went up $5 and they raised the price of beer too. A Bell's Two-Hearted is now $9, last year it was $7.50.

Super Joe was on the quad selling programs (and drinking Yuengling) 15 minutes before kickoff.

Yes, and not just the DJ being gone, also it seemed they put WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE to rest. I mean the song is only 30 years old its about time they put it to bed and got some more current stuff.
what do you suggest??

to me, it still works.

Hells Bells is played before Giants games, that's pushing 40 years...and I still get chills.

Kiss', or Ace Frehley if you prefer...New York Groove, which is over 40 years old, totally works after Giants TDs too.

new music...just sucks.

KaiserUEO said:
what do you suggest?? to me, it still works. Hells Bells is played before Giants games, that's pushing 40 years...and I still get chills. Kiss', or Ace Frehley if you prefer...New York Groove, which is over 40 years old, totally works after Giants TDs too. new music...just sucks.
m

Amen. New music is embarrassingly bad.

The Graves thing was head shaking. We continue to these up

Good night aside from that. Love the young talent and the future is so bright

what do you suggest??

to me, it still works.

Hells Bells is played before Giants games, that's pushing 40 years...and I still get chills.

Kiss', or Ace Frehley if you prefer...New York Groove, which is over 40 years old, totally works after Giants TDs too.

new music...just sucks.

Enter Sandman is 25 years old.

Virginia Tech plays it and their entire stadium shakes like an earthquake.

Give me Lionel Richie's Hello over Adele's 8 days a week. Did I just say that?

Not a complaint but more of an observation, it appears that SU has done away with sideline passes which seems odd. I usually get one game per year and haven't been asked to choose a game yet. Yesterday there wasn't a single SU fan on the sideline. Also just checking the benefit chart it says only PRE game passes. I wonder if this is a Babers thing.

Good post. Also the sound was horrible. I couldn't understand anything that was said. No pizza at half of the concession stands.

what do you suggest??

to me, it still works.

new music...just sucks.
The kids really get fired up when New York Groove comes on...

Not giving me a lot of confidence that they won't royally screw up pearl's day. New sheriff must've been at the fair last night

They ran out of programs?

You buy programs?

They still have programs?

what do you suggest??

to me, it still works.

new music...just sucks.

What was played instead?

I witnessed about 1,000 kids go ape when they played the Spongebob theme song at an AHL game. It was both hilarious and terrifying. There is a Syracuse connection there. Maybe they should try that? ;)

the major complaints i had was you couldnt hear the refs make any penalties calls and the wifi was atrocious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom