Thursday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Thursday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
9443621-standard.jpg

Spruill cleared to play in the Pinstripe Bowl; Rene out with injury

Two Syracuse University football players back in City Court

Charged SU Players Spruill and Rene face the Judge

Marrone defends Schwartzwalder Trophy decision - YNN, Your ...

Syracuse football team will be in great shape at offensive tackle next season . . . if (and it's a big if)

Next Opponent

MyanCal2012.gif

Most West Virginians not concerned over Mayan date

Geno gets a do-over

Future Orangeman

Incoming Syracuse football quarterback Zach Allen ready to get to work

Temple quarterback Allen gets Syracuse sendoff

Recruiting

7_104065.jpg

DE/LB Malik Brown 6-3 215 40: 4.60 of William T. Dwyer HS Palm Beach Gardens, FL has given his commitment to Syracuse. He was a teammate of Orangeman Julian Whigham. Others who offered Malik were Bowling Green, Cincy, Florida Atlantic, Florida International, Illinios, Kentucky, Marshall, Middle Tennessee State, Minnesota, Mississippi St, New Mexico St, Northern Illinios, Purdue, South Florida and Tulane. He is considered one of the best pass rushers in Florida

Florida's Malik Brown commits to Syracuse Football

Florida defensive end Brown verbally commits to Syracuse

Orange land Brown

Former Staff

Big East News

Report: Big East talking to Fresno State, UNLV

Big East Commissioner Mike Aresco: ‘We feel we have a very good league’

Cincinnati's Nippert Stadium to get upgrade - National Big East ...

Could Big East bring more trouble for Utah State? | Aggieville: USU ...

confused.jpg

Conference future of USF Bulls is foggy

Ped State

Ped State Sex Scandal AP story of the year

Penn State argues against liability for Sandusky

Around The Nation

Cal opens all practices, hires D-coordinator Buh

Texas A&M WR Johnson withdraws from school

Blogs

Pinstripe Bowl: Marquis Spruill Will Play, Which, Okay, I Mean, Weird ...

The Top Ten Moments Of The Syracuse Football Regular Season

Syracuse Football Gets Non-JUCO Commitment From Malik Brown

Four Syracuse Football Class Of 2013 Recruits Sign Their LOIs

Pugh would really need some work outs to move up. he is not overly strong and people like Kiper dont really have him rated high enough to go very high in the draft. if the top Jr Tackles come out he drops even more. AT best he is looked at as top 15-20 tackle prospect, those levels of the draft are more when the runs happen.

Really enjoying the series Dave Rahme is doing on how the SU football team looks for next year, broken out unit by unit. It is almost done now. If you have missed it, here is a link to the article on OTs. (OE has it above but there are so many links in his post it might be hard to find).

There are links at the bottom of the article to his analysis of the other positions he has evaluated to date. Good stuff.

I think that Justin should go regardless of his ranking unless he can get significant insurance against another injury. He will make a team and make very good money regardless of his draft position. Unless he can really increase his measurables next year i doubt that he can increase his draft position by more than 1 round

I think that Justin should go regardless of his ranking unless he can get significant insurance against another injury. He will make a team and make very good money regardless of his draft position. Unless he can really increase his measurables next year i doubt that he can increase his draft position by more than 1 round

I think he should stay because I'm selfish like that. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom