Tiana Mangakahia Entering WNBA Draft / Signs with Australian Team | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tiana Mangakahia Entering WNBA Draft / Signs with Australian Team

Hope she crushes it. Any thoughts if she has considered coaching in the future? She seems like she could be a great role model and as a PG she knows the game

I wish her luck and hope she does great. In a way its a good sign for the WNBA that she was evaluated strictly on her play and not kept because of her story. She was great here but the Tiana who played this year was not WNBA caliber.

I wish her luck and hope she does great. In a way its a good sign for the WNBA that she was evaluated strictly on her play and not kept because of her story. She was great here but the Tiana who played this year was not WNBA caliber.

Yeah f cancer. If it doesn't take life completely it takes it away in other ways.

Wonder is the Mercury brings her back as Diane Taurasi is out for at least a month.

Thanks for clarifying the Moscow thing. I was also wondering that, and sort of assumed what you are saying. But now I know for sure, and I can sleep soundly tonight!!

It’s always a great day when seeing that Tiana is back and visiting the Q!!! And I gotta say— that caption put a huge smile on my face. ‘Cuse and especially us CuseWBB fans love you back, you legend!
beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes-apple.png
Unknown.jpeg
97-974034_-orange-heart-emoji-orange-heart-emoji.png.jpeg