Women's Basketball Tiana Mangakahia Shares Cancer Diagnosis

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Last edited:

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member

Best of luck to her. I will be praying for a full recovery.

Cheriehoop

So sorry to hear this. It really puts sports expectations/disappointments/success etc in perspective. Thank heavens she found it and went to have it checked out. She’s so young, the screenings wouldn't have started for probably 2 decades. She’s a warrior - that cancer will be in for a heck of a fight.

MSOrange

2018 Cali Winner: Passing Yards (Big Deal Again)
So sorry to hear this. It really puts sports expectations/disappointments/success etc in perspective. Thank heavens she found it and went to have it checked out. She’s so young, the screenings wouldn't have started for probably 2 decades. She’s a warrior - that cancer will be in for a heck of a fight.
I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert on breast cancer but that was my first thought about the screenings. She should be years from having to worry about this cancer crap. Thank God she was checking herself and took it seriously when she found something. I wonder if I would have been as vigilant at that age. That can't be easy with her family in Australia but she has a big family of Orange supporters too praying for a successful recovery.

FreakTalksAboutSU

All Conference
Shut down. NCAA issue or started by someone other than Tiana? Regardless it has been shut down.
It was started by her mom in Australia (I did a double take when it converted my donation into AUD). Either NCAA made her pull the plug of the University did. Either way its very disappointing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom