Tiana Mangakahia Shares Cancer Diagnosis | Syracusefan.com

Tiana Mangakahia Shares Cancer Diagnosis

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this. It really puts sports expectations/disappointments/success etc in perspective. Thank heavens she found it and went to have it checked out. She’s so young, the screenings wouldn't have started for probably 2 decades. She’s a warrior - that cancer will be in for a heck of a fight.

So sorry to hear this. It really puts sports expectations/disappointments/success etc in perspective. Thank heavens she found it and went to have it checked out. She’s so young, the screenings wouldn't have started for probably 2 decades. She’s a warrior - that cancer will be in for a heck of a fight.

I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert on breast cancer but that was my first thought about the screenings. She should be years from having to worry about this cancer crap. Thank God she was checking herself and took it seriously when she found something. I wonder if I would have been as vigilant at that age. That can't be easy with her family in Australia but she has a big family of Orange supporters too praying for a successful recovery.

Shut down. NCAA issue or started by someone other than Tiana? Regardless it has been shut down.

It was started by her mom in Australia (I did a double take when it converted my donation into AUD). Either NCAA made her pull the plug of the University did. Either way its very disappointing.