Ticket Buy: Cuse @ FSU Basketball Game Saturday, Jan 13th 2PM

AirForceOrange and I are looking to put together another group purchase. Tentatively we are looking at a private loge with food. IIRC a ticket and food should run about $25 per person

We'll know more about pricing after talking to FSU. I also expect a mini-tailgate before the game under the canopy.

This will be a quick turn on saying yes and collecting money.

Chime in with a tentative number of tickets you need.

Obie9

Co-Winner 2017 2nd Chance Challenge
Possibly 3-4, still up in air on making 100 percent commitment.
Headmaster9 & I are in the same boat. We planned on flying down for this game after the schedule game out and pricing flights between Florida St & Miami, but our plans hit a roadblock. We are now scrambling, and may have to chose a different away game to travel too (Pitt). :vomit:

This game was our second choice with Miami being the first, but the flights are way too expensive with the Miami game being played during spring break.

If we can figure a way to go, we would be in for 2 tickets including the mini-tailgate!! I'll know more by Thanksgiving weekend. We really want to go, and are trying to make it work, but I'm thinking we are 50-50 right now.

How's that for a long winded answer. :)

Obie9

Co-Winner 2017 2nd Chance Challenge
Look at renting a car and flying into ATL, JAX, MCO, PIE or TPA
The cost of flights to Florida St. was not an issue. We can’t find anyone to watch our dogs. Our usual dog sitters are either busy or out of town. The flights to Miami are outrageous because the game is during February break. Kennels are out. The girls never recovered from the only time they were placed in a kennel. :(

AirForceOrange

2018 Iggy Award Winner / 2017 Iggy Award Winner
Trying to get an idea of how many tickets we will need. Please post and let me know how many tickets you are interested in getting.

We will get the same type of seats we did two years ago, club seats. They are in the corners of the Civic Center. Club seats are better seats with each row having a small ledge in front of the seats to put food and drinks on. Also, it is a reserved area where only people with tickets can enter. Finally in the back of the section there is a buffet. Food is hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, etc.

I will call in the next or two and get a price for those tickets. Last time they were around $30.

We may have a basic tailgate before the game as there is no sense have a big food tailgate when you have an all you can eat buffet in the ticket price.

JarHeadJim - 2
AirForceOrange - 5
Zippy1808 - 1
Deano - 3-4
UelSU - 5
Mark - 2

Totals: 18-19

Last edited:

AirForceOrange

Ticket information:

We are getting upper level tickets for $12/per ticket...however we are asking $15 per ticket to offset mailing the tickets to you and will use it for drinks and food during a pre-game tailgate.
These tickets are general admission...seats are not reserved. So if we want to sit together as a group we will need to go in as a group.

TexanMark should have everyone's contact information. If you are not sure if he has it or it may have changed please send him a message through this site.

The club seats have since gone up in price, so we decided not to get those. If you have any questions please lets us know.

JarHeadJim
Zippy1808
Deano
UelSU
TexanMark

Uel 5 tix paid $75
JarheadJim 2 tix paid $30
Zippy 1 Tix paid $15
TexanMark 1 Tix paid $15
Deano needs 3 tix paid $45
AFO needs 3 tix
Swish 4 tix paid $58
Dave H. 2 tix paid $30 (Check)
Joe A. needs 4 tix

25 confirmed/ Sold Out.

Last edited:

Deano

All American
Ticket information:

We are getting upper level tickets for $12/per ticket...however we are asking $15 per ticket to offset mailing the tickets to you and will use it for drinks and food during a pre-game tailgate.
These tickets are general admission...seats are not reserved. So if we want to sit together as a group we will need to go in as a group.

TexanMark should have everyone's contact information. If you are not sure if he has it or it may have changed please send him a message through this site.

The club seats have since gone up in price, so we decided not to get those. If you have any questions please lets us know.

JarHeadJim
Zippy1808
Deano
UelSU
TexanMark
Sean, are these pretty much same seats where we were a few years ago when you did this for us?

AirForceOrange

Sean, are these pretty much same seats where we were a few years ago when you did this for us?
These would be similar to the first SU at FSU game...upper level.

The club seats this year are $30 just for the seat. For the buffet and 2 drink coupons + club seat it is $60. I thought that was ridiculous...

Mark: I am in the SU Tampa Bay Alumni Club. I know someone interested in SU-FSU tix on 1/13. How does my friend reach you?
I sent you a Private Message with my contact info.

Look up top and see a small Red "1" under your "Inbox"

I have 4 tickets left at $15 each

Another way is to reach out to me via the Tampa Alumni club Google group.

All tix distributed. AFO yours are coming up and you owe me $45.

I'm still looking at starting around 1130 with some coneys and subs. If you didn't buy through me and want to attend send me a PM or reply to the thread. Thanks

Last edited:

AirForceOrange

As a reminder...Game starts at 2:00 PM Eastern Time. As these are general admission tickets, we may want to go in earlier than usual to try and sit together and get the best seats possible.

AirForceOrange and I are looking to put together another group purchase. Tentatively we are looking at a private loge with food. IIRC a ticket and food should run about $25 per person

We'll know more about pricing after talking to FSU. I also expect a mini-tailgate before the game under the canopy.

This will be a quick turn on saying yes and collecting money.

Chime in with a tentative number of tickets you need.
Mark. I already have my tickets, however will you be doing a tailgate approximately where we tailgated for the football game last Nov???

Top Bottom