1. Paying the bills, part II.

Chase currently has a referral program. If you are thinking about applying for a Chase card, it’ll help if you do so by clicking the link below. If five people do so, and meet certain requirements, it’ll pay for about three weeks of server fees to keep Syracusefan going.

Here’s the offer, in their words:

Earn 50,000 bonus points with Chase Sapphire Preferred. I can be rewarded too if you apply here and are approved for the card. Learn more.

Chase Sapphire Preferred

(Close this message by clicking the x in the top right of the box)
    Dismiss Notice

Ticket Buy: Cuse @ FSU Basketball Game Saturday, Jan 13th 2PM

Discussion in 'Tailgating, Ticket Exchange, and Get-Togethers' started by TexanMark, Nov 10, 2017.

1. TexanMark

TexanMark Tailgating Guru

AirForceOrange and I are looking to put together another group purchase. Tentatively we are looking at a private loge with food. IIRC a ticket and food should run about $25 per person

We'll know more about pricing after talking to FSU. I also expect a mini-tailgate before the game under the canopy.

This will be a quick turn on saying yes and collecting money.

Chime in with a tentative number of tickets you need.

Obie9 and Deano like this.
  2. Deano

Deano All American

Possibly 3-4, still up in air on making 100 percent commitment.

Obie9 likes this.
  3. Obie9

Obie9 Co-Winner 2017 2nd Chance Challenge

Headmaster9 & I are in the same boat. We planned on flying down for this game after the schedule game out and pricing flights between Florida St & Miami, but our plans hit a roadblock. We are now scrambling, and may have to chose a different away game to travel too (Pitt). :vomit:

This game was our second choice with Miami being the first, but the flights are way too expensive with the Miami game being played during spring break.

If we can figure a way to go, we would be in for 2 tickets including the mini-tailgate!! I'll know more by Thanksgiving weekend. We really want to go, and are trying to make it work, but I'm thinking we are 50-50 right now.

How's that for a long winded answer. :)

Deano likes this.
  4. TexanMark

Look at renting a car and flying into ATL, JAX, MCO, PIE or TPA

Obie9 likes this.
  5. OrangeTown

OrangeTown Starter

Sounds like Headmaster wrote that up for you...

Obie9 likes this.
  6. Obie9

Obie9 Co-Winner 2017 2nd Chance Challenge

The cost of flights to Florida St. was not an issue. We can’t find anyone to watch our dogs. Our usual dog sitters are either busy or out of town. The flights to Miami are outrageous because the game is during February break. Kennels are out. The girls never recovered from the only time they were placed in a kennel. :(

7. Zippy1808

Zippy1808 Scout Team

In for 1. Thanks!

TexanMark likes this.
  8. UelSU

UelSU Starter

I posted I would be in for 5 tickets in other thread. Is this the official thread now??

9. AirForceOrange

AirForceOrange 2017 Iggy Award Winner

10. AirForceOrange

AirForceOrange 2017 Iggy Award Winner

Trying to get an idea of how many tickets we will need. Please post and let me know how many tickets you are interested in getting.

We will get the same type of seats we did two years ago, club seats. They are in the corners of the Civic Center. Club seats are better seats with each row having a small ledge in front of the seats to put food and drinks on. Also, it is a reserved area where only people with tickets can enter. Finally in the back of the section there is a buffet. Food is hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, etc.

I will call in the next or two and get a price for those tickets. Last time they were around $30.

We may have a basic tailgate before the game as there is no sense have a big food tailgate when you have an all you can eat buffet in the ticket price.

JarHeadJim - 2
    AirForceOrange - 3-9
    Zippy1808 - 1
    Deano - 3-4
    UelSU - 4

Totals: 13-20

JarHeadJim likes this.
  11. TexanMark

TexanMark 2