Ticket Price Increase? | Syracusefan.com

Ticket Price Increase?

Ozzie0075

2nd String
Anyone hear anything about season ticket prices going up next year?

Attachments

• 3B06DDC8-E4ED-487C-A531-CBA116FD8512.png
    3B06DDC8-E4ED-487C-A531-CBA116FD8512.png
    720.2 KB · Views: 181
also didnt get such an email...so i take this all with a grain of salt. though a ticket price increase could be explained by # of games? or did prices stay flat last year after decrease in games?

No email. I would expect the number of available $125 seats to decrease significantly sometime before 2022 though.

I did not get an email but if they do increase prices my bet is it is due to the fact they are installing individual seats and reducing capacity to 44,000.

I did not get an email but if they do increase prices my bet is it is due to the fact they are installing individual seats and reducing capacity to 44,000.

That would be nice.

so my question is why did those of us not get the $99 price the last few yrs then? it is hard to get upset at those ticket prices in any case.

You guys are diehards. Nothing will upset you. The average fan who lives check to check and bought tickets must feel like an ice pick was shoved into their temple after enduring this season and receiving the price increase. Time to remove the orange glasses. The product has stunk for the better part of 20 years. We aren’t a team with a deep loyal fan base. This team prays for the band wagoners and this is a load of crap for them. Put out a consistent decent product and then raise your prices. $25 means nothing to the university but means a hell of a lot for someone struggling and trying to support their team.
so my question is why did those of us not get the $99 price the last few yrs then? it is hard to get upset at those ticket prices in any case.

whether or not a price increase hopefully payment plan option will still be in play and do we have to reselect parking or will we be where we selected unless wanting a change?

Lol so this mans is mad that they stopped honoring a $99 price for a full season??????? LOL

It’s worthy of a strongly worded letter that you have to post instead of just a link to the Axe tweet.

Another reason why I keep coming here.

whether or not a price increase hopefully payment plan option will still be in play and do we have to reselect parking or will we be where we selected unless wanting a change?
Last I heard parking selection will be An annual process.

a 25% increase on a $100 ticket is a big difference from 25% on the higher priced tickets. they could have raised the price every year like most places do. $125 is still a bargain

Anyone hear anything about season ticket prices going up next year?

We are going through a $120,000,000+ Done upgrade during a time where unemployment is less than 4%.

They should raise ticket prices.

You guys are diehards. Nothing will upset you. The average fan who lives check to check and bought tickets must feel like an ice pick was shoved into their temple after enduring this season and receiving the price increase. Time to remove the orange glasses. The product has stunk for the better part of 20 years. We aren’t a team with a deep loyal fan base. This team prays for the band wagoners and this is a load of crap for them. Put out a consistent decent product and then raise your prices. $25 means nothing to the university but means a hell of a lot for someone struggling and trying to support their team.
For someone living check to check that works out to about $1 per check on a two week pay cycle. If that's enough to get mean with a ticket rep, maybe season tickets aren't the best investment for some people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom