Tickets Available - Most games

Consigliere

All Conference
I have additional tickets available for the following Syracuse football games. All prices include substantial discounts from box office prices as they are part of season ticket packages.

Wagner - September 8. Kickoff 3:30.
2 in Section 319 (50 yard line next to my seats) - $31.25/ea. These are among the best seats in the Dome.
2 in Section 325 - $18.75/ea.
Florida State - September 15. Kickoff 12:00 noon. Fun event downtown Friday night: 44 Block Party | Syracuse, NY
2 in Section 325 - $21.25/ea
UConn - September 22. Kickoff TBA. Military Appreciation Day in the Dome with some special guests at our tailgate
N.C. State - October 27. Kickoff TBA
Louisville - November 9 (Friday night) Kickoff 7 p.m.
As an aside, any high rollers out there or season ticket holders looking to upgrade, there are season tickets available for two seats next to mine and John's are available. Tickets are $500/ea for six games including a required donation to the Orange Club. Section 319; Row F Seats 8 and 9 (Row is indented and starts at Seat 4 so you are 4 seats off the aisle)
Pros:
GREAT seats just off the 50 in the sixth row of the upper deck
Perfect panoramic view of the entire field and Syracuse sideline
Donation gives you the opportunity to purchase a season parking pass in the West lots just steps from the Dome
Cons:
You have to put up with sitting next to me!
If you are interested in buying season tickets to these or other seats, send me a message and I'll set you up with one of my friends on the ticket rep team.
GO ORANGE!

CuseTroop

Straight Up Good Looking
I might take you up on those Florida State tickets. Last year I surprised a distant 12 year old cousin with Clemson tickets for his birthday, and we allll know how that turned out. Let's see if the magic happens twice! I'll get a hold of his mom to see if they are free that weekend.

Consigliere

All Conference
I might take you up on those Florida State tickets. Last year I surprised a distant 12 year old cousin with Clemson tickets for his birthday, and we allll know how that turned out. Let's see if the magic happens twice! I'll get a hold of his mom to see if they are free that weekend.
Sorry. You got scooped on FSU. Louisville gone too. Still have both sets for Wagner and pairs for UConn and N.C. State.

Chris02M

All American
i have 2 available seats in section 308 row D(right above the tunnel cuse comes out to the field) for most games( i gave my extra 2 tickets back to cuse for military appreciation day vs uconn) , i should know for sure whether my fsu tickets will be available before the wagner game if you or anyone else is interested .

Cost is 18.75 for wagner game and 21.25 for the rest, price is negotiable

CuseTroop

Straight Up Good Looking
Update fsu seats are available
Just shot his mom a text, I’ve been completely swamped and forgot to follow up with them. If they don’t already have plans, I’ll totally grab these from ya. I’ll know by first thing tomorrow morning.

Chris02M

All American
Just shot his mom a text, I’ve been completely swamped and forgot to follow up with them. If they don’t already have plans, I’ll totally grab these from ya. I’ll know by first thing tomorrow morning.
ok sounds good just let me know as soon as you can and we can talk money then

CuseTroop

Straight Up Good Looking
ok sounds good just let me know as soon as you can and we can talk money then
Hey, little dude has his own game that day. Thanks for checking! I shot a text to my dad, and a buddy to see if they wanted to hit the game. I'll let you know if either of them are down, but don't worry about holding them for me.

Chris02M

All American
Hey, little dude has his own game that day. Thanks for checking! I shot a text to my dad, and a buddy to see if they wanted to hit the game. I'll let you know if either of them are down, but don't worry about holding them for me.
update another poster from the board has agreed to buy them from me sorry. If you want 2 tickets to either unc, nc state or louisville i have those available still

Top Bottom