Tickets | Meanwhile at Florida State... | Syracusefan.com

Tickets | Meanwhile at Florida State...

MadNY3

All American
...seasons are down 20% per article on WarChant/Rivals that won't successfully link.

Damn.

Well at least they can claim Dino caught them off guard again after this years L since no one will be there to actually see it.

Was surprised to find out that stadium is out of the way and area hotels are dirty

Hotel rooms skyrocket on game weekends. Tallahassee is essentially a large rural city. Not a ton to do, but everyone should go see a game there at least once. Fly into Orlando or Tampa/St Pete and make it a mini vacation

Hotel rooms skyrocket on game weekends. Tallahassee is essentially a large rural city. Not a ton to do, but everyone should go see a game there at least once. Fly into Orlando or Tampa/St Pete and make it a mini vacation
how far a ride is it from tampa ?

...seasons are down 20% per article on WarChant/Rivals that won't successfully link.

Damn.
Here you go.
https://floridastate./news/florida-state-football-season-ticket-sales-facing-major-swoon-in-2019

I will add that if you have some time to kill, the Tally Hooters branch is a nice stop.

You can sit on the 50 yard line 15 rows from the field behind the SU bench for only $79.95 on Stubhub right now. I have to imagine that ticket would have cost exponentially more than that during the Jameis Winston era.

So they have their first losing record since 1976 after one year of mediocrity and ticket sales drop that quickly? What'll happen if they ever have nearly two decades of suckitude mixed with occasional mediocrity? Maybe we're not so fair weather afterall.

You can sit on the 50 yard line 15 rows from the field behind the SU bench for only $79.95 on Stubhub right now. I have to imagine that ticket would have cost exponentially more than that during the Jameis Winston era.
I’m gonna have my wife Junp on them now
The parent seats are in the corner and low
Not my cup of tea

I’m gonna have my wife Junp on them now
The parent seats are in the corner and low
Not my cup of tea

Yeah the worst places to sit at a football game (in my opinion) are low endzone and low corner. It's great when the action is in front of you, but its impossible to understand what's happening on the other side of the field. You can't tell if runs go for 2 yards or 12 yards.

When we played there 2 years ago the crowd was soft in what was Jimbo's last year...far from sold out

I loved the seats I got las time we were there. First row right in front of our cheerleaders at the goal line about.

Planning on a couple days at Universal then drive up Friday night or Saturday morning depending on game time.

Planning on a couple days at Universal then drive up Friday night or Saturday morning depending on game time.
Halloween Horror Nights at Universal will be going on at that time, which is a blast if you are into that kind of thing. Do yourself a favor and get the VIP tickets. It’s a lot more money, but you won’t spend nearly as much time in line and you’ll actually get to see all of the haunted houses within the time allotted for the event. If you don’t go VIP you’ll end up spending 80% of your time standing in extremely long lines and end up only seeing 3 or 4 haunted houses.

Halloween Horror Nights at Universal will be going on at that time, which is a blast if you are into that kind of thing. Do yourself a favor and get the VIP tickets. It’s a lot more money, but you won’t spend nearly as much time in line and you’ll actually get to see all of the haunted houses within the time allotted for the event. If you don’t go VIP you’ll end up spending 80% of your time standing in extremely long lines and end up only seeing 3 or 4 haunted houses.
You even need that in October?

Daughter is huge Harry Potter nerd. We have been there for forbidden journey(awesome) and the butter beer and the rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom