Tickets to Georgetown away game | Syracusefan.com

Tickets to Georgetown away game

mark79

All Conference
Looking for 2 or preferably 3 tickets to see the SU / Georgetown game at the Verizon Center on March 9th.

If anyone has some decent seats that they are willing to sell I'd love to talk with you.

Living down here in Richmond now, this is my only chance to see them this year. It was MUCH easier in Danbury CT!!

Mark

I'm looking for 4 myself. Expensive on stubhub.

Yes they are... I may have to bite the bullet but am going to wait a bit hoping some other alternatives arise

My son ended up with 6 tickets for his brother and friends. He had to pay $50 to the Georgetown sports boosters (not sure that was exactly the group) and he could have bought up to 10 tickets for each game. He went in with a friend and split the $50 fee and his friend took the remaining 4 tickets. Not a bad way to see the game. We had done that last year. Upper deck was all Orange.

So these things definitely went on sale? Cause the person responsible for buying our group's tix said they were still unavailable... :(

I have 2 looking to sell - former roommate of mine in the DC area bailed and now I'm not going. PM me if interested

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom