Tickets | Syracusefan.com

Tickets

Mchandl8

Scout Team
First off, sorry this thread is just a question, but... I wanna go to the liberty game and wanna sit in the su section... how do I know where that is? P.s. I live in nc so going to the dome or something for tickets is out of the question

i doubt we sell our alotment.. at some point they will be available to non season ticket holder types. call and ask when that is.

i doubt we sell our alotment.. at some point they will be available to non season ticket holder types. call and ask when that is.
We'll sell our allotment. Remember stadium is only like 25k seats. The allotment won't be more than 5-700 I figure.

mchandl8, SU will be in Section 210. Tickets are $45 through SU

I'm bringing a group of 50-55 fans but we are sold out at the moment. We have a tailgate and tickets forum you should read.

perhaps.. liberty sells season tickets for $70 and doesnt sell them out so they have in the past had tons of tickets available.. only had one game over about 17K last yr. so i would think as part of the deal to get a big team they would have had to put up a decent chunk of tickets..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom