Tiger net.com | Syracusefan.com

Tiger net.com

Malik Cunningham kept a Mikel Jones quote taped in his locker all summer.

None of that stuff matters.
a quote that was completely taken out of context to boot. yeah, between that, the fake Ryan Nassib quote in 2012 and now this, whatever. if they beat us, it won't be due to GS expressing confidence, it will be because they are Clemson and they don't lose at home.

From a thread. I think we can all agree with his last line:

Re: CUSE WEEK LIMERICKS​

[1]
Oct 17, 2022, 11:37 AM
A mascot’s a rallying token
Embodying that which is spoken
And done by a school,
But yours is not cool.
Your PR department is broken.

Re: CUSE WEEK LIMERICKS​

[1]
Oct 17, 2022, 11:37 AM
A mascot’s a rallying token
Embodying that which is spoken
And done by a school,
But yours is not cool.
Your PR department is broken.

Ohh, the points that they just didn't tally,
The Mighty Tigers just couldn't rally,
The defeat that CUSE sent,
How the Tigers lament,
The DAY the streak DIED in
DEATH VALLEY!

Lets GO!

I feel like this gets mentioned a lot but tigernet is a troll site. It does not portray the average Clemson fan.
Where are the sensible folks?

I saw the Shrader interviews and I don't remember him declaring that we will win. Wasn't it something like we have a good shot this year or I like our chances? If I'm wrong can you provide a link?

I feel like this gets mentioned a lot but tigernet is a troll site. It does not portray the average Clemson fan.
I remember you saying this before but I couldn’t remember which board it was. I knew pretty quickly when I saw Tigernet this morning.

Last edited:
To be fair, they have posters that have no problem with an opposing QB having faith in his team. If DJ said something, we'd talk about it, Cuz we talk about EVERYTHING. (Wendy's prices, 1066 forms, LOL)

Their limericks were entertaining. Thought about posting some there, but didnt want to be a disrespectful guest in their house.

Probably off the internet and enjoying life.

There just isn't any way here that this post of yours will ever get anywhere near the 'likes' it truly deserves. :)

I saw the Shrader interviews and I don't remember him declaring that we will win. Wasn't it something like we have a good shot this year or I like our chances? If I'm wrong can you provide a link?
Yea I saw the article. The title was definitely clickbait.

Always, ALWAYS have a clean towel right next to you when visiting the tigernet board. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. I take a shower immediately after every visit.

The weird part is the Clemson fans I encounter when I'm down there are some of the nicest in all of college football.

how you feeling about the game this weekend, GBO? The Clemson/Syracuse game that is, although your take on the Tulsa/Temple game would be wonderful too
I fully expect to score exactly 6 points total in the 1st and 4th with everything else scored in a six minute window between the 2nd and 3rd quarters...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom