Tiger Woods accident report | Syracusefan.com

Tiger Woods accident report

Toga

Living Legend
40 mph Over the limit. No citation.

Woods' SUV was traveling from 84 to 87 mph on a downhill stretch of road outside Los Angeles that had a speed limit of 45 mph and was going 75 mph when his car hit a tree, Sherriff Alex Villanueva said.

and in an effort to get someplace early in the day. you really think they wouldnt hold up whatever it was for him and how far away he was coming from couldnt have been too far.

I recall he was running late for a Golf Channel taping that was a half hour from where he was staying. 45 mph over the limit - going downhill. Very fortunate he didn't kill someone.

going across multiple lanes of traffic the wrong direction.. really lucky he didnt hit several cars.

I don't know what took them so long it's what we all thought on the day of the crash. Going too fast on an unfamiliar road.

The fact they did no tox screen skews any report on this. Sorry but he has no good will left from me.

Is anyone really surprised a Billionaire wrecks his car speeding and doesn’t get a ticket?Id of been shocked if he was cited for any traffic violations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom