Time for Galloway

SULAXAHOLIC

Walk On
Careful what you wish for I’m all for a shakeup but Desko has been here for every single title that is not a coincidence. Do I think he should shake up his staff yes but bringing in a new coach might not have the desired intent and judging from the attendance at games this town doesn’t have much interest in lacrosse anyway and yes I’m there for all of them

NazLax30

Scout Team
Careful what you wish for I’m all for a shakeup but Desko has been here for every single title that is not a coincidence. Do I think he should shake up his staff yes but bringing in a new coach might not have the desired intent and judging from the attendance at games this town doesn’t have much interest in lacrosse anyway and yes I’m there for all of them
Wasn’t it like 25 degrees with 25 mph winds last night in Syracuse? That makes for a miserable walk to and from the Dome. And on a Friday.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
You're aware that SU leads the country in attendance every year.

That's like complaining we "only" get 21,000 for basketball games.

SULAXAHOLIC

Walk On
I’ve been going to home games religiously since the mid 80s I’m very aware of the attendance I’m actually there the “lax fans” in this town seem to be extremely fair weather

SULAXAHOLIC

Walk On
Wasn’t it like 25 degrees with 25 mph winds last night in Syracuse? That makes for a miserable walk to and from the Dome. And on a Friday.
Was sunny and 70 in the dome I left so mad the cold air felt good

PhatOrange

Living Legend
This is not a be careful what you wish for situation.

JB wins with mediocre players Desko does not.

SULAXAHOLIC

Walk On
I’ll take Deskos resume over Boeheim all day everyday but then again I hate both sports basketball and football so I’m bias

PhatOrange

Living Legend
I’ll take Deskos resume over Boeheim all day everyday but then again I hate both sports basketball and football so I’m bias
Thats fine but JB gets more out of his players. Lacrosse will not miss a beat when we hire a new coach .

laxsummit

2nd String
Galloway star has already faded
Jacksonville getting smoked today by that obsolete coach Danowski who got smoked by that new HP coaching star.

HtownOrange

Hall of Fame
Careful what you wish for I’m all for a shakeup but Desko has been here for every single title that is not a coincidence. Do I think he should shake up his staff yes but bringing in a new coach might not have the desired intent
Agreed. See SU football at the end of Pasqualoni's tenure. Better to have a mediocre coach until you can get what you want than to force yourself into a situation with an unknown value.

ctlax

Walk On
Agreed. See SU football at the end of Pasqualoni's tenure. Better to have a mediocre coach until you can get what you want than to force yourself into a situation with an unknown value.
True, look what happened to Princeton after Tierney but UVA stayed legit after Starsia.

Cusester

2nd String
I feel very comfortable with the situation. If Desko "retires" after this year ADJW will have an outstanding replacement, SU grad or not, all lined up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom