Time to focus on the post season | Syracusefan.com

Time to focus on the post season

kcsu

Living Legend
With JG out this was to be expected. Virginia is strong on the boards the pack the middle and force teams to beat them from the outside. JG not only provides a serious threat but he is the key component of our zone. With him out they ate us up in the paint. Simple game over. It is impossible to lose a lotto pick and expect to play as well. Many of our drives to the hoop would have resulted in a put back by JG many of their second chance points in the paint wouldnt have happened. JG was critical to our winning this game and with him out im surprised that we hung as long as we did.

Going forward JB needs to place getting this kid better above all else. Simply put do not play him until he is healed. I want to see much more of Roberson. He is long and athletic he also wants the rock. Give the kid some run between now and the dance as it will pay off in spades. These guys are spent and need some rest. I hope that we blow out GT and i also hope that we are an early out in the ACC tournament. Not first round but second game as a rested 2 seed in the east beats a beat up 1 out west.

Get JG better, give the guys some rest, play Roberson significan minutes and get ready to dance.

Good post.
I wonder what type of back injury it is - I know very little about medicine and anatomy, but I think that if it's a muscle strain/pull then, yeah, it could improve quickly - but if it's spine-related then who knows, just look at Mitch McGary.

Good post.
I wonder what type of back injury it is - I know very little about medicine and anatomy, but I think that if it's a muscle strain/pull then, yeah, it could improve quickly - but if it's spine-related then who knows, just look at Mitch McGary.
Want to say lower back with the way it lingers. They have said before it really bothers him some days compared to others where it doesn't. Just speculation tho.. Need JG back. Leading rebounder which is obviously something we desperately need with the way the cuse got pounded on the glass today and recent games

I just hope JG is not limited to the training staff methods. There are other means of treatment which are proven.

If it's not some kind of spinal injury, massage massage massage! And sometimes injuries that hurt in the lower back, are actually extremely painful muscle knots in the "buttockal area." The piriformis muscle is a huge trouble maker. Yes, one would think the players have the best medical treatment available, including a gifted massage therapist. Cross fingers & toes - ouch! (muscle cramp!)

It's always been about the post season. All the talk about polls, disrespect, ACC refs, winning the conference were all cherries on top of it all. The real goal is a deep run in the tournament that counts.

If they go down in the 2nd game of the ACC tourney - I won't shed a single tear. Get healthy and get ready to win 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom