Time to go grad transfer shopping | Syracusefan.com

Time to go grad transfer shopping

jimmyT

Walk On
Let’s start with a true PG & center. Team is definitely going to need experience & maturity

Let’s start with a true PG & center. Team is definitely going to need experience & maturity
Very little chance we bring in a guard. We’ll be young at guard, but we’re not thin. I don’t even see them bringing in a guard if Carey or HW transfers (doubt either happens).

Only chance we bring in a grad transfer is at center or a very large power forward (that can play center).

If Jesse Edwards commits we won’t bring in any grad transfers.

SU will have no seniors next year. If Edwards commits, we will have 13 players on scholarship. Unless OB doesn’t come back for his senior year, we have no room for any new recruits next year, that would include Jackson.

SU will have no seniors next year. If Edwards commits, we will have 13 players on scholarship. Unless OB doesn’t come back for his senior year, we have no room for any new recruits next year, that would include Jackson.
Ob will be a Jr.

I know some say we do some say no... but for the people that think we need a PG. what is wrong with rayjon Tucker? Everybody is in after him... I’m no professional on what we want/look for/ need. So y’all give me your opinion on him.

Attachments

• 7E484E65-4000-4310-9ED9-39C2EB1C05EF.png
    7E484E65-4000-4310-9ED9-39C2EB1C05EF.png
    862.2 KB · Views: 132
I am so confused about this rule, but can we take Buddy off scholarship and free up a slot? I thought Alford did that at UCLA with his kid. I would ask JB but he will call me an idiot ;)
To answer your question- yes they could do that but it’s not going to happen.
For one, It would not be good for chemistry. Remember that Alford was fired. For losing.

Wait Buddy is using a scholarship?

Is that so there's a spot for another walk on?

Wait Buddy is using a scholarship?

Is that so there's a spot for another walk on?

How many scholarship players do you think we’re allowed? How many are we using?

No Grad transfer guards. There will be more roster stuff

When you say more roster stuff, does that mean more additions? Or subtractions? If you cant answer that is understandable

When you say more roster stuff, does that mean more additions? Or subtractions? If you cant answer that is understandable
Both. Certainly by OBs senior year which was what I thought the posts above were suggesting

Both. Certainly by OBs senior year which was what I thought the posts above were suggesting

Ahh ok I misread the thread, thought they were discussing this year. That said, I would love for OB to be here for his senior season, I think im gonna hold you to that;)

Some dude from Charleston southern that makes 38% of his 3’s on the year is up for transfer. I know we won’t give him a look. Who are probably the top 5 big transfers we would look at to replace chewy, and depth

Some dude from Charleston southern that makes 38% of his 3’s on the year is up for transfer. I know we won’t give him a look. Who are probably the top 5 big transfers we would look at to replace chewy, and depth

Unless that dude is a BIG, then you're right -
we won't look at him, because we have no room at the inn for any more G's or F's.

FWIW - Eli shot 37%, Buddy 35% (was MUCH higher in ACC play), Marek 38%, and Bras 50%!! ;)
And with JGIII and Goodine coming in, we probably have sufficient shooting now.

IF we land the Dutch C who is visiting this weekend, then sadly, we may not look for a Grad xfer Big. :oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marz44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom