Times, channels for first two games | Syracusefan.com

Times, channels for first two games

A lot will be running to sign up for ESPN plus, myself included. That’s the downside for that game. A nooner for Maryland is a downer.

I kind of love noon away games. Go right from Gameday into kickoff. Then still have the rest of the day.

They’re okay when you’re watching at home. I’ll be there and, as most know, it blows for tailgating.

I kind of love noon away games. Go right from Gameday into kickoff. Then still have the rest of the day.

I love nooners for living my life without football getting in the way. Think this puts the last nail in the coffin in terms of my attending that one, though.

My dream preference was Friday night 7 pm for Liberty and 3:30 Saturday for Maryland, but it’s all good.

Noon game for maryland might help su's chances though, a later game and the crowd might be more amped up.

That's no problem. As long as I get the free trial, I'll cancel 5 minutes after the game ends.

Then create a new email because WMU or Holy Cross will likely be on ESPN+ as well (assuming you can't make it up)

we are so worried about $50 a yr that we need to find free ways to scam a system that without the game wouldnt be on anywhere as will a ton of other SU sports over the yr?

ESPN+ is a great deal well worth the money

Then create a new email because WMU or Holy Cross will likely be on ESPN+ as well (assuming you can't make it up)

I'm expecting since those are SU home games they will be on ACC Network

we are so worried about $50 a yr that we need to find free ways to scam a system that without the game wouldnt be on anywhere as will a ton of other SU sports over the yr?

Not everyone has money to pay for a subscription that they will use for 1 game

why 1 game? there will be hundreds of SU games on it during the year. Dozens of other games a week across so many sports its crazy cheap. 1 cup of coffee a month

Just $50 a year on top of the thousands I already spend on cable. ha! They kept finding ways to nickel and dime us.

How is anyone scamming a system? You literally get a "free trial." So people sign up, use it and then cancel it within the trial period.

If anything, the scam is the free trial where people sign up, forget to cancel and don't notice the $4/month coming out of their bank account. $4 * a lot of subscribers = A LOT of money in espn's pocket. Trust me, they know what they're doing. There is a very good reason why they offer free trials, just as Netflix and other providers do.

If i'm not watching at a bar, I'll be doing the same exact thing.

Just $50 a year on top of the thousands I already spend on cable. ha! They kept finding ways to nickel and dime us.

Wait, you pay thousands a year on cable? So, over $167/month?

Remember when we were hoping for a 3pm game for a little bit of exposure? Now, we have 4 prime time games already.

I think my cable/internet through Verizon comes to like $180 per month.

yea, but that includes internet. I took the original post was cable only.

we could go back to 3 channels again and have free TV, no movies, no DVDs, no netflix..

the original discussion was using multiple emails to get multiple free trials, thats scamming the system.

and they could easily stop that process too if they wanted. they know your IP and your device info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom