Tip of hat | Syracusefan.com

Tip of hat

jsshap

2nd String
This season was, of course, a colossal disaster and I leave it less confident in the future of the program and with less respect for and confidence in JB then when the season began. That does not mean none, just less. That’s too bad. But this team, despite all it’s failings - the biggest of which is that the best players save Jesse all share the same weaknesses - are a bunch of gamers. Today showed that. In fact, it’s very unlikely Jimmy or Joe have that sort of game had buddy played - they knew they needed an almost out of body experience and they damn near willed it home. Big credit to them all. None of that changes the opening comments, but after last 2 games, I’d welcome any of them back (perhaps not all bc of incoming but any). Cheers

This season was, of course, a colossal disaster and I leave it less confident in the future of the program and with less respect for and confidence in JB then when the season began. That does not mean none, just less. That’s too bad. But this team, despite all it’s failings - the biggest of which is that the best players save Jesse all share the same weaknesses - are a bunch of gamers. Today showed that. In fact, it’s very unlikely Jimmy or Joe have that sort of game had buddy played - they knew they needed an almost out of body experience and they damn near willed it home. Big credit to them all. None of that changes the opening comments, but after last 2 games, I’d welcome any of them back (perhaps not all bc of incoming but any). Cheers
It was the best season ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom