Titus and Tate say Buddy may declare for the draft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Titus and Tate say Buddy may declare for the draft

JB should definitely retire if we win it all. Go out on top.
JB won't retire. Especially when we return the team that won it all. I think JBs looking to at least match Calhoun. K won't retire as long as there's a chance JB will pass him. Especially if the NCAA reverses that travesty of justice: 'vacating' 101 wins.

JB won't retire. Especially when we return the team that won it all. I think JBs looking to at least match Calhoun. K won't retire as long as there's a chance JB will pass him. Especially if the NCAA reverses that travesty of justice: 'vacating' 101 wins.
Match Calhoun? How many titles do you think a 78 year old can win?

This notion of Buddy leaving after this season is borderline insanity.Even if he could make a NBA roster why in the heck would he want to leave his dream of playing for his dad at Syracuse?
I guess some people think he is lying when he says this is his dream.
Makes zero sense.

To what end? What is important to buddy is what he is doing right now. The pro ball he will play will still be there in a year or two. Playing for his dad, the time that he gets to spend with his dad won't be there forever.
Plus, playing with his brother. :cool:

He’s gonna leave the opportunity of playing for his father (assuming his father sticks around)?

Insert any other name here and i’d shrug my shoulder and say “ok, it could happen” but I don’t think there’s is any chance in this case

JB has good chance of gettin back up to 1000 wins again next year.

Key word - if we win a title

Winning a title as an 11 seed??? There are many things I would trade for that outcome, with Buddy going pro very low on that list

If we win it all, they should all declare for all I care.

shi, i’ll declare

I DO DECLARE
001AA349-4339-462A-8D82-489A5A1ED0C8.gif

look at what what he does well.. he wont back down anyone in the NBA so that part wont be there. He can improve his shooting for sure. he doesnt seem to really have NBA range from 3 yet. And he will struggle in man to guard anyone. He would need the perfect team to make ago of it and teams would have to live with his lack of athleticism. He can get there but he has a ways to go.

Believe they said JB would retire, Buddy go pro...

They also said they should use the graphic with the correct number of wins for JB.

These are two guys just saying things. T &T are fine. They have some fun insights.

I wouldn't worry too much.

Also, if Buddy were to put his name in to get feedback, that isn't a bad thing.

And, if we win a title, who cares. It's all house money next year at that point.

Believe they said JB would retire, Buddy go pro...

They also said they should use the graphic with the correct number of wins for JB.

These are two guys just saying things. T &T are fine. They have some fun insights.

I wouldn't worry too much.

Also, if Buddy were to put his name in to get feedback, that isn't a bad thing.

And, if we win a title, who cares. It's all house money next year at that point.
They weren’t insulting the program.
They also said we have been there down that.

If we win the title I wouldn’t have a problem if the whole team left.

They weren’t insulting the program.
They also said we have been there down that.

If we win the title I wouldn’t have a problem if the whole team left.

Agree with everything you said. They are pretty pro-JB/Cuse.

If we make the final four, I can almost guarantee they will do 15 minutes on how dumb teams are when it comes to the zone.

He should throw his name in and get feedback from NBA teams. No real downside to it and it could help. Likewise for Guerrier.

He should definitely go to the pre draft combines and such. Even if hes plannign to come back. His name should get him an invite to the good one.

Could be like Donovan Mitchell who was expecting to return to Lville until his stock exploded.

Buddy 2 years from now a little stronger with an improved handle and all time 3 point leader is a better pro prospect though.

He'd haev more buzz up until this point if he didn't tend to get off to slow starts each season for whatever reason.

Agree with everything you said. They are pretty pro-JB/Cuse.

If we make the final four, I can almost guarantee they will do 15 minutes on how dumb teams are when it comes to the zone.
Titus (maybe Tate) said one their core beliefs of this season is that Houston is massively over rated.

So, ya know, good with the bad.

He should definitely go to the pre draft combines and such. Even if hes plannign to come back. His name should get him an invite to the good one.

Could be like Donovan Mitchell who was expecting to return to Lville until his stock exploded.

Buddy 2 years from now a little stronger with an improved handle and all time 3 point leader is a better pro prospect though.

He'd haev more buzz up until this point if he didn't tend to get off to slow starts each season for whatever reason.
If Buddy works on his driving ability he could become Doug McDermott senior year in college.

His pro comp is Kyle Korver. If he can become a stud 3 point shooter like Korver.

The driving ability is what would make a first team all-American in college.

How could Buddy go pro, everyone knows he only got a scholarship and is playing because his father is the coach. Is JB going to the pros as a general manager / coach?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom