Titus and Tate say Buddy may declare for the draft | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Titus and Tate say Buddy may declare for the draft

He should throw his name in and get feedback from NBA teams. No real downside to it and it could help. Likewise for Guerrier.
He doesn’t need to do that. JB can make calls.

Last edited:
Ha. If we win it all, ain’t nobody coming back...including the coach.
Hmm...really? Seems like I just heard JB say that he's gonna continue coaching indefinitely, so long as he's still winning. What could be better validation that you're still able to be a winning coach than winning a National Championship?

I think he'd stay...

Ha. If we win it all, ain’t nobody coming back...including the coach.
We all love JB and this team - but I think we’d all take that trade lol.

turns out the only guy that could get JB to retire was Buddy winning him a title

Does anyone think buddy could hold his own defensively in the NBA, offensively idk he might be good enough but I have more than just doubts about his defensive ability in the NBA.

Does anyone think buddy could hold his own defensively in the NBA, offensively idk he might be good enough but I have more than just doubts about his defensive ability in the NBA.
well there are a lot of role players and limited offensive players in the NBA...he could probably gaurd most of them...with some more training. Being 6'6" helps a lot, imo.

On the other hand...if he is already training as much as his dad says...I wonder how much better he could get...he basically trains as hard as a hardworking NBA player already. Can he train himself into a better athlete? Is that possible?

Match Calhoun? How many titles do you think a 78 year old can win?

I think that with the right roster he could get 1 more.

At his very best, Buddy could be a 2nd unit two guard on an average team.
He could make a roster.
But it's much more likely that he would wind up in the G League or in Europe.

Might be a nice way to see Europe and make a living for a few years.
Certainly he has a better chance of playing pro ball somewhere better than Scranton.

well there are a lot of role players and limited offensive players in the NBA...he could probably gaurd most of them...with some more training. Being 6'6" helps a lot, imo.

On the other hand...if he is already training as much as his dad says...I wonder how much better he could get...he basically trains as hard as a hardworking NBA player already. Can he train himself into a better athlete? Is that possible?

hes going to spend this summer in California working with a group that trains for speed, quickness and strength.

JB should definitely retire if we win it all. Go out on top

They weren’t insulting the program.
They also said we have been there down that.

If we win the title I wouldn’t have a problem if the whole team left.
Not until next October, anyway

Man that pilot cut it close.
crash pilot GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors