TJ WARREN GOIN OFF! | Syracusefan.com

TJ WARREN GOIN OFF!

This is the kind of thing that happens in college ball. You can't necessarily predict it beforehand, but once a player senses that the other team can't stop him, however slight his advantage might be, he can go off like this.

This is why we need JG. When healthy, he can have intimidating unstoppable athleticism. He could have made a real difference against UVA.

Dude is a baller. All that talent wasted by playing for a lousy team. Doesn't seem fair.

Pitt loses.

Again.

Remind me again who they've beaten this year?

I honestly don't even know how they (pitt) aren't considered to be on the outside looking in right now. No way should they be considered "safe" for the tourney

I honestly don't even know how they (pitt) aren't considered to be on the outside looking in right now. No way should they be considered "safe" for the tourney

I don't know how either, but after this loss this should be on the bubble for sure.

They aren't close to safe. Saturdays game at Clemson is gigantic for them.

They've beaten a bunch of high schools and Stanford. They have nowhere near a tourney resume.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom