To All of Our New ACC Friends and Rivals... | Syracusefan.com

To All of Our New ACC Friends and Rivals...

newmexicuse

All Conference
I have been very pleased with the visitors who have posted on the football forum and here. All of you have been warm and welcoming, many with good insights as to the status of their respective programs and/or the conference.

Personally, I always welcome visitors who wish to talk sports "objectively."

I am looking forward to new relationships and new friends from our guests.

There are knowledgeable fans in most any fan base. And there are some, well, dumb clucks.
We have our share of both over on InsideCarolina but for the most part they're reasonably intelligent and well-read folks. Just don't expect a lot of even-keeled, keen insight on our Official Game Threads when Roy pulls some kid after he's just hit 2 straight shots from outside like he did a lot last season.

Roy went from being a genius to a blithering idiot in about 3 seconds flat ... LOL.

There are knowledgeable fans in most any fan base. And there are some, well, dumb clucks.
We have our share of both over on InsideCarolina but for the most part they're reasonably intelligent and well-read folks. Just don't expect a lot of even-keeled, keen insight on our Official Game Threads when Roy pulls some kid after he's just hit 2 straight shots from outside like he did a lot last season.

Roy went from being a genius to a blithering idiot in about 3 seconds flat ... LOL.
Don't let Rutgers into the ACC, or you will get many, many dumb clucks.

nice ones show up now, trolls show up when/if we start losing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom