To all our posters residing in Florida | Syracusefan.com

To all our posters residing in Florida

not good for Ft meyers it looks like.. My brother in ft Laud which is just catching pieces of the storm said they had multiple tornado warnings last night..

Last edited:
not good for Ft meyers it looks like.. My brother in ft Laud which is just catching pieces of the storm said they had multiple tornado warnings last night..
Same here near West Palm. Had one this morning too and power was out for a couple of hours.

BTW, I am adding FL posters to my list above as I learn of them.

At least for as long as I have power.
1664372429269.gif

As Ian is nearing Category 5 strength you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Be Safe. Especially some of you newbies to Florida. I'm looking at you orange79.
My son and I are in a condo in Orlando for fall break. Wife and daughter are out to sea on a cruise. We got everything we needed last night and are waiting it out. Looks like possible flooding is the risk here.

Actually NE of Tampa... will get a lot of rain, TS winds. Been here 25 years, so this storm is no biggie.. of course, I am inland far enough that these storms weaken before they get to me... worst hit had an eye of a cat 1 go right over...

If Dean is still around he was a Florida guy too. Though I haven’t seen him post in yearsss. Can’t even remember his handle.

Miss that guy tho.
Do you mean Deano? He lives in Prattville, AL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom