today i keep getting that internet explorer and firefox cannot open site | Syracusefan.com

today i keep getting that internet explorer and firefox cannot open site

arbitragegls

All Conference
even though site is open...it keeps coming up...can this be connected to new premium forums that are being tested...but very annoying...also same issue as SWC on blocking but can handle that with dont block

issue on message that cannot open site is new and started today even though site opens

perhaps i defined problem wrong:
site opens and works..however; each time i click on a new forum or another thread, site goes to that thread but i recieve messages that internet explorer has blocked the site due to cookies. This becomes very annoying...what happened thursday-friday that would cause this to happen...thanks

Not sure if this is your problem or not, but in IE if you go to Internet Options->Privacy tab->Sites, you can add this site and click 'Allow' then OK, that may solve your problem. Then again, it may not. ;)

Not sure if this is your problem or not, but in IE if you go to Internet Options->Privacy tab->Sites, you can add this site and click 'Allow' then OK, that may solve your problem. Then again, it may not. ;)

That's worth trying.

The problem is not a known issue with xenforo.

good suggestion...but did not work...also, most of right side ads are not being open...this may be the problem...cannot find way to fix...only started happening late in week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom