Today in Portugal | Syracusefan.com

Today in Portugal

That scene from Raiders is forever burned into my psyche so naaaaaaaaah think I’m good.

All good just make sure you bring your indy whip and a parachute and you are good. That said if their are giant crocs at the bottom that is different matter.

Looking at the picture though do you have to zipline to the start of the bridge? I don't see it connecting to land...

And for the longest while I thought the guys in the Duke Kahanamoku Big Wave Championship at Sunset were crazy to go against the 25-30 footers there.

And for the longest while I thought the guys in the Duke Kahanamoku Big Wave Championship at Sunset were crazy to go against the 25-30 footers there.
Yeah even 25'- 30' are impressive. North shore can get 50'+ and a few places in HI occasionally get 100' waves. Just this year in January, the world record ridden wave happened, 100' at Jaws off Maui. It would be amazing to see one of those, hopefully one day.

Eddie would go.

Yeah even 25'- 30' are impressive. North shore can get 50'+ and a few places in HI occasionally get 100' waves. Just this year in January, the world record ridden wave happened, 100' at Jaws off Maui. It would be amazing to see one of those, hopefully one day.
I had my 2-week Reserve duty at Pearl Harbor during January-February one year (Hey! Someone has to make the sacrifice for their country!). As I would drive to work each morning, I'd hear the surf report at Sunset Beach, 22 feet, 25 feet, 26 feet. The weekend finally came and I followed a driving tour around Oahu from Travel and Leisure magazine that took me to Sunset. 8-10 freaking feet! Great day for California, terrible day for Sunset in January! It was so "calm", Blow Hole was more like Slosh Hole. I was almost in tears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom