Today's Facebook message from from Floyd Little's wife ... | Syracusefan.com

Today's Facebook message from from Floyd Little's wife ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cto

Administrator
The latest message from DeBorah Little:

"Even as he fights the battle of his life, my wonderful man of my dreams still has a great sense of humor and manages to smile and shine to help me keep my spirits up.

"It has been a while since I’ve shared anything about our journey. These days we are celebrating every moment of every day as much as we can. The pain is real, physically, psychologically, and emotionally but God is Always Present and Always Embracing us with his Loving Peace and Comfort.

"Sending Love and Blessings
"From Me and Floyd"

Last edited:
The latest message from Floyd's wife.

"Even as he fights the battle of his life, my wonderful man of my dreams still has a great sense of humor and manages to smile and shine to help me keep my spirits up.

"It has been a while since I’ve shared anything about our journey. These days we are celebrating every moment of every day as much as we can. The pain is real, physically, psychologically, and emotionally but God is Always Present and Always Embracing us with his Loving Peace and Comfort.

"From Me and Floyd"
Unfortunately, while uplifting, the second paragraph doesn't sound good. :(

Keep fighting the good fight, Floyd!

The latest message from DeBorah Little.

"From Me and Floyd"

Heartbreaking to read this. Doesn't sound good.

I was there for Floyd’s senior season. He had a lot of hype.....and he lived up to it !!!!

he and csonk together in the same backfield, maybe the collegiate backfield greatest of all time duo.

we luv ya Floyd !!!!

Awful to hear.

Sorry to see him have to go through this.

This might sound horrible or worse...and I mean no disrespect, but if cancer is on its way to running down the great Floyd Little, may he be pain free and hear the words “Syracuse Football won” at least one more time...

Sounds ominous, but at least he won't be in pain for much longer.

My boy on the day he decided Syracuse was his school. Victory over Virginia Tech.

FA2EA593-95FB-4267-8326-FAE20964E4CA.jpeg

If this truly is it, i wish Floyd an extremely comfortable and quick passing.

god...cancer sucks.

Praying for the best possible outcome for he and his family. Fortunately, it sounds like his wife is at least able to be with him at this time. Let's hope that continues and they have meaningful time together.

I got to meet Floyd Little exactly once. I was on TexanMark's junket to New Orleans for a football game against Tulane. I had a beer with Doug Marrone in a little bar on bourbon street, then found Floyd and his wife strolling outside. It's a wonderful thing to meet your heroes and I honor that singular memory of a chance encounter. Thank you Mr. Little...for all of the things you've done in orange, but also for chatting with a random fan for a couple of minutes...it's still one of my treasured memories...

Status
Not open for further replies.