Today's game and beyond | Syracusefan.com

Today's game and beyond

SBU72

All Conference
While trying to watch today's game I discovered that the ACCN is no longer on ESPN+. UGGGGG! I now had to cancel that and to look into upgrading my Spectrum subscription. There is a strong possibility I may not get to see very many games this year. THEN I look up the score and see a 1 point win. Should I be glad I missed it? What the heck happened! Good thing it happened today because if it happened earlier this week, Thanksgiving would have been ruined.

While trying to watch today's game I discovered that the ACCN is no longer on ESPN+. UGGGGG! I now had to cancel that and to look into upgrading my Spectrum subscription. There is a strong possibility I may not get to see very many games this year. THEN I look up the score and see a 1 point win. Should I be glad I missed it? What the heck happened! Good thing it happened today because if it happened earlier this week, Thanksgiving would have been ruined.
We were down 12 at one point in the second half.

You were saved a lot of grief today.

I canceled Christmas at the 10 minute mark in the second half. I have since rescinded it.

I was in a state of detachment throughout the entire game. Was convinced in the last ten seconds we would lose, so winning was a pleasant surprise. Usually I am NOT detached, so I don’t know what was up with that. 2020?

I was in a state of detachment throughout the entire game. Was convinced in the last ten seconds we would lose, so winning was a pleasant surprise. Usually I am NOT detached, so I don’t know what was up with that. 2020?

Same. I didn’t get nervous whatsoever. Was actually cracking up laughing multiple times in the final minute. My intensity is missing.

We had some players with excellent stat lines, but it didn't look like it at the time.

That's the truth. Buddy didn't seem like he got 23 points to me.
I was too focused on every shot that he didn't contest, or guys driving past him at will.
I've seen Girard get some stick for that on here tonight, but Buddy did not have a good game.
I would love to see his +/- number.

We had some players with excellent stat lines, but it didn't look like it at the time.

hassan Whiteside says hello

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom