Todays guest: Pete Davidson | Syracusefan.com

Todays guest: Pete Davidson

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
sounds like it may be:

1644075784910.jpeg

We don’t have to “get it”, it brings students and young people to the games.

Someone’s gotta attract a new generation of fans to the dome. Lord knows the program’s not doing a great job itself.

It seems we’ve already hit the spot where we’ve officially run out of celebrities. Perhaps more specifically, Weitsman has run out of celebrities who he can convince to come play with him in Syracuse during the winter.

It seems we’ve already hit the spot where we’ve officially run out of celebrities. Perhaps more specifically, Weitsman has run out of celebrities who he can convince to come play with him in Syracuse during the winter.
He hasn’t brought out Bell, Biv, or DeVoe yet, so I’d hold off on making statements like that.

Someone’s gotta attract a new generation of fans to the dome. Lord knows the program’s not doing a great job itself.
Pete Davidson at a basketball game is going to convince someone to go? That’s pretty sad. I can’t imagine someone who had no desire to go to a game would now think, “Pete Davidson’s gonna be there? Sign me up!”

Honestly it was better and more fun when celebrities being spotted vs pre announced was a thing. Don't get leaking this info out. Unless he is looking for a confrontation after the previous comments and to get some twitter publicity via controversy.

I get the Giannis thing given the hoops connect, meeting the team and his affinity for the school (unbeknownst prior to his comments).

Yeah I could see the appeal for SU from a buzz standpoint. Still don't quite get what it does for Weitsman. It's not like he's in a line of business where building a public profile is key. And paying guys to attend games with him is just kind of weird.

Hope he gets booed out of the building based on previous comments he’s made about Syracuse.
Because no one in life deserves a second chance. As pointed out above his father was a first responder who died in the World Trade Center on 911. He also suffers from Crohn's disease (Dan Johnson). He suffers from mental illness with anxiety and depression and has been public about this. He made a stupid comment. Maybe he is trying to make amends. And this season he has doubled his Saturday Night Live production and is one of the most popular people on the show. He is hot stuff, and young potential recruits will love it. You are all wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom