Todays guest: Pete Davidson | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Todays guest: Pete Davidson

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
Ok, update. I have Comcast cable here in Texas (I am accepting condolences). Anyway, when you have it paused for while, it goes to a screensaver which includes some “headlines.” I just saw “Pete Davidson booed at basketball game” go by. The snippet said “… was booed at a Syracuse basketball 3 years after calling the city trash.” So there you go! INFLUENCE!!

Last edited:

Bill Orange

Davidson said there was no money. He was already scheduled to be in Rochester
Curtis should have asked Mr. Davidson if Mr. Weitsman made a donation to a favorite charity of his.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG

Scooch

Living Legend
So who said they were paid? Brady, Fallon and Piven talked about donations to charities they support. Is that "getting paid?"
Bingo. It's like some of you really have no clue how these things work. These guys show up because Weitsman is cutting a big check to their foundation or charity of choice.

They're not getting paid directly, nor do they show up because the guy is a social media influencer.

Briancuse

Living Legend
Spot on. Tom Brady isnt taking paydays to do appearances at syracuse basketball games. Thats a laughable concept.
The money Weitsman gives to these guys Brady has in one of his.couch cushions. It's cuse/UNC he probably wanted to go.

littlereg

845 hoops extraordinaire
Bingo. It's like some of you really have no clue how these things work. These guys show up because Weitsman is cutting a big check to their foundation or charity of choice.

They're not getting paid directly, nor do they show up because the guy is a social media influencer.
OH NO! The guy makes big donations to charities! Arrest him!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emtdryan18

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom