Todays officials: John Higgins, Verne Harris and Randall McCall. | Syracusefan.com

Todays officials: John Higgins, Verne Harris and Randall McCall.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse Basketball@PSBasketball2m
Game officials for SU-Marquette: John Higgins, Verne Harris and Randall McCall.

Let's take the ref's out of this game. No way MU gets 5x's more FT's than us today.

Let's take the ref's out of this game. No way MU gets 5x's more FT's than us today.
OSU came close last year, if this is indeed the same ref, it's not good.

John Higgins might as well be a Big East ref. This isn't good. If the game is close at the end of either half, he will make it about him.

Higgins was awful in Boston last year during the first half. They changed the rotation in the second half and he was a lot better. Granted, he still made curious calls on Brandon in both halves.

I seriously might stop watching basketball altogether if it is blatant and similar as tO$U

I seriously might stop watching basketball altogether if it is blatant and similar as tO$U
We can't get 3 years in a row of shitt calls can we?

Wow - if Higgins is indeed one of the refs from last year, how in the hell did the NCAA allow that after last years travesty. At least Hess is not there as well.
Edit - just looked up last years box score and it is indeed the same John Higgins - you got to be effin me. If he screws us again, Tim Higgins will be far down the list of Higgins we hate!

Wow - if Higgins is indeed one of the refs from last year, how in the hell did the NCAA allow that after last years travesty. At least Hess is not there as well.
Edit - just looked up last years box score and it is indeed the same John Higgins - you got to be effin me. If he screws us again, Tim Higgins will be far down the list of Higgins we hate!
See the thing about John Higgins is that every game I've watched with the exception of the Ohio State game, he's been very good. The OSU game he was just out of his mind. There was a foul on CJ that he literally did not touch the OSU player in the lane, but Higgins made the call from the half court line. After that, one of the refs went and spoke with him for about 30 seconds. He was pretty decent after that.

See the thing about John Higgins is that every game I've watched with the exception of the Ohio State game, he's been very good. The OSU game he was just out of his mind. There was a foul on CJ that he literally did not touch the OSU player in the lane, but Higgins made the call from the half court line. After that, one of the refs went and spoke with him for about 30 seconds. He was pretty decent after that.
Well hopefully pro-OSU than he is anti-Cuse

Nothing was worse than the over and back call on Scoop the last time we met Marquette in a tournament. We will avenge that loss exactly how we avenged the Smart jumper in the tournament game we had with Indiana.

John Higgins!?
christian-bale-loses-his-shit_h.jpg

This tournament has been officiated great every game they aren't going to stop now. We don't need to beg this year, and it feels good.

Marquette got atleast a dozen bad calls at home against us and should have lost to davidson.

did higgins call the charge on triche 1st half of ohio st game? worst call ever.

He's the go-to ref for the Missouri Valley Tournament, which I attend most years. I don't know how or why he's considered one of the best. Everyone I've gone to games with thinks he's terrible.

Make shots and Charles Manson could be doing the game.

Its the same ref. Same guy that let Sullinger charge through our defenders while calling fouls on us and Craft hack the **** out of our guards with no call all while fouling out Dion in 20 minutes and James in 11.