Tomaselli admits it was all a lie... | Syracusefan.com

Tomaselli admits it was all a lie...

"Bobby Davis told me what to tell detectives and it pretty much took off from there."

Ruh-roh, Bobby!

I am going to pissed off behind belief if Fine was innocent all along. I don't care what his value was to the team or what his relationship with JB was towards the end, but to see an innocent man go through everything he did makes my blood boil. There better be reprecussions.

When asked if the true reason he made up the story about Bernie Fine was to receive leniency in his abuse case in Maine Tomaselli said, " I can't talk about my case, but you can guess the answer."

Hey, moron, your case is over, you can talk about it. In fact, you just did by admitting you were spewing lies all of the time.

He sounds like a pathological liar. I believe that he lied about his entire story, but I don't yet buy his new story about Bobby Davis. It definitely could have happened, but Tomaselli hasn't shown he can tell the truth about anything.

This begs the question, did Schwartz assist Bobby with what to say?

I always thought that it was incredibly strange that Schwartz had involvement in putting those two in touch. Almost like he brokered the dialogue between them to substantiate his story, which was losing momentum.

But I agree with the poster above who points out that Tomaselli is a pathological liar, so even this "confession" has to be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism.

I always thought that it was incredibly strange that Schwartz had involvement in putting those two in touch. Almost like he brokered the dialogue between them to substantiate his story, which was losing momentum.

But I agree with the poster above who points out that Tomaselli is a pathological liar, so even this "confession" has to be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism.
The only part that needs to be looked at with skepticism is whether BD told him what to say. His original story was full of holes from day 1.

Without the Fine accusations, the media scrutiny would not have been all over us this year. There would have been no Yahoo report on the testing issues.

Does anyone else think that without the media scrutiny that Fab would have been pushed through and remained eligible and we would have played UK for the title?

All I know is when this is all over there better be an outside the lines done on the Davis Brothers and Mark Schwartz specifically.

I give it until Monday that he will change his story again.

"I was just telling the reporter what he wanted to hear"
"that was my meds talking"
"I only said that to help Bernie get help"

Too much like what he's done before with the press.

On the other hand, if Bobby Davis calls him a liar will he turn on Bobby?

Without the Fine accusations, the media scrutiny would not have been all over us this year. There would have been no Yahoo report on the testing issues.

Does anyone else think that without the media scrutiny that Fab would have been pushed through and remained eligible and we would have played UK for the title?

I think there would have been much less of a microscope on the team and yes, Fab probably would have been eligible. We would have still needed to play the games however and there is no way to know if we would have beaten OSU and Kansas to get a shot at UK. Shoulda woulda coulda.

No, Fab was way to stupid... just how stupid was he you ask?? Well he went to the dentist to get a bluetooth! zing!

Bobby Davis told me what to tell detectives and it pretty much took off from there.

Wow. I'd like to see Schwartz do a follow up with Bobby on this topic.

Why? Schwartz is already too invested in seeing this end a certain way. He would just coach Bobby on what to say to get through this as well. We need someone who is not invested in the story to followup on this. Also, good luck talking to Bobby now without Allred screening all questions through her first.

Wow... Tomaselli flat out says Davis told him there was no abuse of Davis as a child. That Davis was "abused", but as an adult. Tomaselli is a nutjob liar so thats not exactly credible either... but if true, after all this, BF might be a bit pervish, but completely innocent.

Wow... Tomaselli flat out says Davis told him there was no abuse of Davis as a child. That Davis was "abused", but as an adult. Tomaselli is a nutjob liar so thats not exactly credible either... but if true, after all this, BF might be a bit pervish, but completely innocent.
Where did you see the part that Tom said BD told him there was not abuse as a child? I did not see that in the article

Where did you see the part that Tom said BD told him there was not abuse as a child? I did not see that in the article
http://www.nationoforange.com/conte...ricating-accusations-against-bernie-fine-389/

"Bobby Davis has told me a lot of things that aren’t truthful in his story. I don’t want to rip Bobby Davis apart. Basically it comes down to is what the truth is for Bobby Davis is he was abused, but he was abused as an adult. He was manipulated and abused by Bernie Fine for many years as an adult. He knew for anyone to care, he portrayed that as 'when I first met Bernie' but basically Bernie Fine and Bobby Davis were just an affair from his wife who was very promiscuous. There was no technical abuse because he was not a minor."

Wow. I honestly feel bad for Bernie. HE was the one that was taken advantage of.

What a man does in his private life is his business, unless it interferes with his work. Bernie is a homosexual... that's it. No problem. He had homosexual relations with other men... no biggie. That's the end of the story, or at least should have been the end of the story. Mark Schwarz can go eat a steaming pile of dog excrement for antogonizing this story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom