Tommy this week | Syracusefan.com

Tommy this week

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Going for 250+ yards and 4 TDs and shuts up all the doubters including myself. Would be more but starters will sit the 4th quarter. This is why Dino said both QBs will play.

Feel free to up next week if I'm wrong.

War damn otto!

Going for 250+ yards and 4 TDs and shuts up all the doubters including myself. Would be more but starters will sit the 4th quarter. This is why Dino said both QBs will play.

War damn otto!
I agree.

Irrational exuberance, for sure.
But it's gotta happen sometime. Why not this week?
Let's Go Orange!!

War damn otto!

I gave you a like bc I hope you are right and me, wrong. But, this offense and TD have been historically bad the first few weeks. Not sure some fans realize just how dysfunctional and messed up our O has been from the coaches to the players. 250 yards and 4 tds is a strong ask vs an athlete D with the secondary being their most talented unit.

I was thinking of putting a little money on the boys this weekend. New Dome, pissed off Dino, motivated team, I think we cover and win out right.

I gave you a like bc I hope you are right and me, wrong. But, this offense and TD have been historically bad the first few weeks. Not sure some fans realize just how dysfunctional and messed up our O has been from the coaches to the players. 250 yards and 4 tds is a strong ask vs an athlete D with the secondary being their most talented unit.

First home game against the worst defense we've play this year with 2 weeks of film. WRs have been open, this week he stays in and makes the throws.

The offense has to be p***ed, the coaches threw down the gauntlet, and Tommy is a winner... Time to win d*mmit!

Usually the “you know what I feel good about saturday” phase doesnt hit til Friday here.

we’re ahead of schedule

Attachments

• Damn-right..png
    Damn-right..png
    159.8 KB · Views: 100

War damn otto!
Fingers crossed

War damn otto!

Can we also have a couple of red zone TDs, including some by rushing? Or am I being overly greedy?

That NC State game was so much fun.

I miss it.
Amazing game. I was at a halloween party my girlfriend's friend was having, dressed as Santa. Knew like 5 people max there, and that did not include the hosts of the party or their parents, and I spent 3 hours basically sitting alone in the living room watching the game. At one point, a few others joined me including the host's father (turns out he had an old Syracuse sweatshirt he loved even though he didn't remember how he got it) but I made it clear going in I was not attending unless they had a way to put this game on.

"Want to come into the other room and play flip cup with us?", "think you can come be social?" Absolutely not. I will sit here and pound my beers dressed as Kris Kringle.

Great night.

I am always hoping that our players do well, would love nothing more than to see Tommy and everyone else for that matter play well.

Would like nothing more than for tommy to succeed, he's not the one thing holding us back but he's certainly not helping things, GA Tech has started slow so if we can pounce and get into a rhythm i like our chances, obviously UCF is 10 times better than us but they lit up the GA Tech Defense, I'm thinking it's a low scoring game with CUSE having a shot entering the 4th, if tommy cant get it going then at least put rex in the make something happen, good or bad he will make something happen.

Can we also have a couple of red zone TDs, including some by rushing? Or am I being overly greedy?

That's why overall yardage is low. Our D and special teams getting the ball to the o on the other side of the 50 constantly

Amazing game. I was at a halloween party my girlfriend's friend was having, dressed as Santa. Knew like 5 people max there, and that did not include the hosts of the party or their parents, and I spent 3 hours basically sitting alone in the living room watching the game. At one point, a few others joined me including the host's father (turns out he had an old Syracuse sweatshirt he loved even though he didn't remember how he got it) but I made it clear going in I was not attending unless they had a way to put this game on.

"Want to come into the other room and play flip cup with us?", "think you can come be social?" Absolutely not. I will sit here and pound my beers dressed as Kris Kringle.

Great night.
Nothing sadder than Santa sitting alone at a party.

Great night.

This read like a scene cut from Bad Santa.

Must’ve been in the Director’s cut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom