Tonight is a coaching heavy weight bout | Syracusefan.com

Tonight is a coaching heavy weight bout

kcsu

Living Legend
Tonights game is a match between 2 great coaches, Olympic Gold medal winners, HOF, and of course friends. I dont think there has ever been a game between us that is this evenly matched. Both teams have talent, both have flaws. This one is going to come down in large part to coaching.
I like JB when things are equal and expect the old boy to pull off another great victory. Should be one heck of a game.

I'm just excited about the match-up, it's felt like a very dull season for marquee type games - perhaps we're both down a bit, but it's still a "big game."

That being said, who are the announcers tonight? We get a good crew that will fawn over JB and Coach K, or nutty ACC people.

I'm just excited about the match-up, it's felt like a very dull season for marquee type games - perhaps we're both down a bit, but it's still a "big game."

That being said, who are the announcers tonight? We get a good crew that will fawn over JB and Coach K, or nutty ACC people.
Should be Sean and Jay, right?

Should be Sean and Jay, right?

I would hope - especially in the wake of JB's mini-controversy over Jalen Johnson.

I like our chances, too. To me, Marek is gonna be the key, the guy who can win it for us.

Didn't he have a career game against Duke a couple of years ago?

If we see the kind of defensive effort we saw the 2nd half vs ND, I'd say we have a more than decent chance to win our biggest game of the season thus far...

Nothing would be sweeter than to swipe away the hope Duke had after Saturday

I just don’t have a lot of confidence we’ll rise to the occasion tonight. We haven’t done well on the road this year meeting the challenge. This team doesn’t show a sense of urgency until they fall behind by ten.

This one is a shocker. National game. NCAA on the line. Duke SU and we come out dead. No energy. No fight.

JB as George Chuvalo, I suppose.

There are heavyweights and then there are heavyweights.

Duke was 8-8 with Jalen Johnson, and 3-3 without him.

Duke doesn't seem any better without him.

Disclaimer: I only played HS basketball, but I am 5'11"
High school basketball 5'11 you know nothing ... wait, I am shorter than that and only played high school basketball . Does it count that I was pretty good for Watson 3W at Syracuse?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom