Too what age do people here think beohiem will continue to coach here? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Too what age do people here think beohiem will continue to coach here?

hmmmmmmm
IF I was Wildhack and "continuity" was a "must". 2 years..this year and when the
big class of 5 shows up. then turn it over to someone on the bench.
Otherwise...I'd say this year, with his 2 sons, they ride off into the sunset-
NOT A DRY EYE IN THE HOUSE...

hmmmmmmm
IF I was Wildhack and "continuity" was a "must". 2 years..this year and when the
big class of 5 shows up. then turn it over to someone on the bench.
Otherwise...I'd say this year, with his 2 sons, they ride off into the sunset-
NOT A DRY EYE IN THE HOUSE...
Ha ha. With that incoming class? He ain’t goin nowhere!

Is that your sarcasm font? JAB is in control as long as he keeps putting up winning seasons.
no sarcasm...in 3 weeks JB is 77 years old.
In 2 years will he have the health/stamina to be head coach/recruiting force
that is needed to lead a P5 school?

no sarcasm...in 3 weeks JB is 77 years old.
In 2 years will he have the health/stamina to be head coach/recruiting force
that is needed to lead a P5 school?
And Biden will be 79 in three weeks. I'll take JAB over Biden. Obviously there are two sides to every argument but you can use the 2 year example for a lot of people. I think you need to make the assumption "of sound mind/body". Any of us could fall off a curb and hit our head.

And Biden will be 79 in three weeks. I'll take JAB over Biden. Obviously there are two sides to every argument but you can use the 2 year example for a lot of people. I think you need to make the assumption "of sound mind/body". Any of us could fall off a curb and hit our head.
Biden is an interesting example. He seemed 55 for years and then overnight he was acting like an 80 year old. I hope JB doesn’t drop off the cliff like Biden

Boeheim should coach til he can’t take his own jacket off

JB said it himself that he's going to coach as long as he's effective. He loves the game and the game loves him. He's working out more now than he used to and watching what he eats. IMO he's going to be at SU for awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom