Top 10 giants on the recruiting trail (Syracuse #10) | Syracusefan.com

Top 10 giants on the recruiting trail (Syracuse #10)

Syracuse is #10. Does anyone have insider and can quote that portion of the article?

The Orange have staying power. Jim Boeheim's lineups have top players and they often tangle with the best to get them. Syracuse tries to own a sizeable radius of its region but has national swagger attached to its name and the Orange have extended beyond their region to score big players up and down the East Coast.

UK
UNC
DUKE
KU
FLA
TEXAS
BAYLOR
ZONA
UCLA
CUSE

Knocking on the door
IU

OSU
LVILLE

In three years..

NC ST
UNLV

The Orange have staying power. Jim Boeheim's lineups have top players and they often tangle with the best to get them. Syracuse tries to own a sizeable radius of its region but has national swagger attached to its name and the Orange have extended beyond their region to score big players up and down the East Coast.
Appreciate it!

Was hoping it would be more thorough. Syracuse seems to be involved with all of the top talent consistently year after year.

UK
UNC
DUKE
KU
FLA
TEXAS
BAYLOR
ZONA
UCLA
CUSE

Knocking on the door
IU
OSU
LVILLE

In three years..
NC ST
UNLV
We are underated on that list. Flordia no way, Texas no, Baylor maybe, UCLA was hot so maybe. I would have had no problem with OSU ahead of us.

We are underated on that list. Flordia no way, Texas no, Baylor maybe, UCLA was hot so maybe. I would have had no problem with OSU ahead of us.

I feel like Texas always has awesome recruiting classes. Maybe not Florida as much.

Texas last 4 classes ranked 4,4,8 and 4.

i'm not sure if telep is placing more weight on classes of the future, or ones of the past. either way, the blue bloods and texas deserve to be on there, but florida, baylor, zona are all questionable.

i'd put SU right around the same position they had on the 'best places to coach' list: 7th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom