Top 10 teams of all time?? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Top 10 teams of all time??

Gay actually wasn't on the 2004 team, he came in the following year.

You may be thinking of Villaneuva who was a "role" player on that team but played a decade in the NBA.

"I'm not a big Gay guy." -Rick Majerus, RIP
Ahhh yes, they had Boone too who was good.

i remember SYRACUSE taking down UCONN on Jeremy Mcneils senior day. best seats i ever had.

i remember SYRACUSE taking down UCONN on Jeremy Mcneils senior day. best seats i ever had.
Id love to have Jeremy on this team! One of my favorite players!

i remember pregame was great as Jeremy's teammates and the coach celebrated him. Craig Forth actually had a stellar game that day although i think Okafor was injured. the reason rudy gay still resonates and to an extent donyell marshall is that Uconn was moving ahead of us in the recruiting battle. prime guys we were targeting were landing there instead . i had great seats due to some mistake. it felt wrong from the start. we were supposed to meet friends who gave us tickets the night before. we thought they didn't show. turns out we were in the wrong seats. when you watched the replay you can actually see our friends standing up a few rows up waving and trying to get our attention. we met up at the half and split the seats. still a great senior day and a great win over a highly rated UCONN team. it wasn't even close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom