Top 20 NFL coaches all-time (Rick Reilly) | Syracusefan.com

Top 20 NFL coaches all-time (Rick Reilly)

Eric15

Living Legend
http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/greatestcoachreilly/my-top-20-nfl-coaches

I literally LOLed at this...

"Lastly, I didn't vote for Tony Dungy. People act as if he won two Super Bowls: the one with Indy and the one Tampa Bay won the year after he was fired. Kim Kardashian just got pregnant with Kanye West. Does Kris Humphries get credit for that? And yes, he won a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning, but your muffler guy could win one with Manning in those years. Wonderful man, though."

Joe Gibbs? 2 strike shortened seasons and 1 with a scab record counting? If he wants to make a big deal about QBing Parcells lost a borderline HOFer most of the way though the season and won a bowl with his backup.

Reilly is over the hill.

As long as you as mention Rick Reilly had the story first on twitter no worries. That guy along with Skip Bayless are my least liked ESPN personalities. I would actually pay ESPN an extra dollar a month on my cable bill to have no more Bayless on TV.

He gives so much credit to QB's, he should have Brian Billick in the top 10 for winning just one with Trent Dilfer.

I can't stand Bill Parcells, but he's a top 10er without any doubt.

Guy won 2 SB's with Giants (how on Earth does Coughlin get ranked higher?) after inhereting a thoroughly mediocre franchise, then took a dead-in-the-water Pats franchise to a SB, and took a similarly dead-in-the-water Jets franchise to the AFC Championship.

lists like this are so subjective. His is a terrible list. Parcells not on it? Super bowls don't seem to mean much. In that case, where is Marty S.?

Any list w DAN REEVES over Bill Parcells (I say this an a lifelong Eagle fan) is not worth getting worked up over.