Top 25 qbs per Pat Forde | Syracusefan.com

Top 25 qbs per Pat Forde

As stated in other threads, we are as irrelevant as it comes in college football prognostications. Need to flip this script because Dungey absolutely is a top 25 qbs this year.

25 college football QBs I'd pay to see in 2018
Three thoughts:

He's going to go head to head with some of these dudes, so we'll see.

I guarantee he is on Dabo's list.

He's on everyone's biggest heart list.

As stated in other threads, we are as irrelevant as it comes in college football prognostications. Need to flip this script because Dungey absolutely is a top 25 qbs this year.

Isn't Pat Forde the guy who claimed that Seton Hall vs Rutgers is one of the top hoops rivalries?
Not exactly an expert on Top Whatever lists... :rolleyes:

Whenever think of Pat Forde saying anything, it comes out like this:
"HUR-DUR-DURRR!!!" :p

Remember how pissed off Eagles fans were when they drafted McNabb? Not like we are ever on the national radar. That was a once in a generation type QB and still had no recognition

Isn't Pat Forde the guy who claimed that Seton Hall vs Rutgers is one of the top hoops rivalries?
Not exactly an expert on Top Whatever lists... :rolleyes:

Whenever think of Pat Forde saying anything, it comes out like this:
"HUR-DUR-DURRR!!!" :p

When it comes to college hoops I think every rivalry takes a backseat to Cincy/ Xavier. in 2018, there is that game and every other is a distant 2nd. That game borders on a street brawl from staff to players every year. They hate one another

Pat Forde is a douchenozzle who takes every shot at Syracuse he can.
Rumor is he wasn’t accepted into Newhouse and had to go Mizzou’s fine journalism school which is good but not Newhouse or Medill.

When it comes to college hoops I think every rivalry takes a backseat to Cincy/ Xavier. in 2018, there is that game and every other is a distant 2nd. That game borders on a street brawl from staff to players every year. They hate one another
I said the same exact thing last year

This list is a joke... It has Jalen Hurts as 1a... He should be no where near this list let alone #1. He was the one that was holding Alabama's passing attack back all year.

Not for nothing, but who really gives a good Got-Damn what some talking head like Pat Forde thinks?
Seriously, i have this argument w/ the wife all the time. She watches these news shows where some prognosticators/opinionators regurgitate their nonsense, & gets all worked up about their “opinions”.
Pat Forde is no higher on the food chain than anyone here. He just has a platform that none of us has. We know what we have in ED. If we win, then the Pat Forde’s of the world will fall in line...like they knew it all the time. Just sayin...
#WhyStressOverSomeToolsPOV

Pre-season pub never hurts, but does it really matter what a pundit like Forde thinks? Orange and Pack fans know that neither Dungey nor Finley are to be missed in 2018. Simply put, they are going to light it up.

Not that Forde gives a crap, but he should start marinating that crow right now.

Remember how pissed off Eagles fans were when they drafted McNabb? Not like we are ever on the national radar. That was a once in a generation type QB and still had no recognition
Huh? McNabb was an all American and I believe was in nyc for the Heisman trophy finalists. Let’s not conflate the eagles fans being dooche nozzles with McNabb not getting recognition... he got plenty of recognition. Unfortunately his D had too many stinkers to ever get him to title contention.

If Dungey isn't on your Top 25 QB list this season, let alone #26-40, then you're an asshat.

The kid keeps SU in every game it plays, especially against better talent. Kid has the heart of a lion and SU would've likely had 1 win last year without him. Beat Clemson, had LSU, Miami, FSU and NC St on the ropes ON THE ROAD.

Forde is a legit douche canoe. Ffff him.

Last edited:

So I think Forde is as big a *-bag as everyone else, but he calls it the "25 most intriguing", not the
25 best. These are the QB's he's most curious about, not the ones he necessarily thinks are the best.

See this article to understand what he's going for. We get our panties in a bunch about a lot of things, but he spells it out in the very first paragraph.

This list is a joke... It has Jalen Hurts as 1a... He should be no where near this list let alone #1. He was the one that was holding Alabama's passing attack back all year.

I agree that I wouldn't have Hurts 1a, but was he really holding Bama back? Hurts finished 7th nationally in passing efficiency last year and threw 17 TDs and only one pick.