Top 6 teams in CBB all lost on the road yesterday. | Syracusefan.com

Top 6 teams in CBB all lost on the road yesterday.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I'm sure that's never happened before. Unfortunately, we faced #7. I just wonder if Duke didn't jump out to a 31-9 lead if we still would have lost by 25. At one point in the game they looked liked the best team ever but then some of our guys decided to play some ball. I'm thinking Coach K did a pretty good job getting his kids ready for our atmosphere but then we got it down to 17 at the half. Oh well and glad the other top teams lost.

I'm sure that's never happened before. Unfortunately, we faced #7. I just wonder if Duke didn't jump out to a 31-9 lead if we still would have lost by 25. At one point in the game they looked liked the best team ever but then some of our guys decided to play some ball. I'm thinking Coach K did a pretty good job getting his kids ready for our atmosphere but then we got it down to 17 at the half. Oh well and glad the other top teams lost.
It's hard to say. I imagine no matter what you say to a player, it's hard to get them to play with high intensity for a whole game when they jump out to a big early lead. Given what happened in both games, I think it's simply a matter of them being about 25 points better than us.

This is an epic sentence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom